Goalkeeper.

tannerall

He’s our worst player in a fully fit first team

Flaps at crosses, useless at corners, pish shot stopper, never on his line, doesn’t communicate

would be better dragging some Neanderthal relegation style goalkeeper who jumps at everything and anything than Fod

2 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

We are 10 games without a win against the scum. Aggregate score of 25-7

We must have one of the worst records of any top flight club against the taigs in the last two seasons.

Even Gibraltar Red Imps and Kris Boyd got a better record in recent years.

8 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Next season we need a goalkeeper that commands the penalty area and demands respect from our back line and especially our centre backs.

Fods a decent shop stopper, spectacular at times, but just does not have the presence or confidence of what I expect from a Gers goalie.

To be fair, he's probably been let down by just about every centre back partnership he's played behind, right from the lower division games, but a Gers goalie needs to have an ego almost as big as the club, and the confidence and ability to back it.

Any goalkeeper would look poor behind our debacle and long list of not very good CB’s to be fair

stick a decent pairing in front of him and he will shine. He would only then need to be that shot stopper that you correctly pointed out he is excellent at.  

33 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

We are 10 games without a win against the scum. Aggregate score of 25-7

We must have one of the worst records of any top flight club against the taigs in the last two seasons.

If Morelos took his chances it would be 25-25

45 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Next season we need a goalkeeper that commands the penalty area and demands respect from our back line and especially our centre backs.

Fods a decent shop stopper, spectacular at times, but just does not have the presence or confidence of what I expect from a Gers goalie.

To be fair, he's probably been let down by just about every centre back partnership he's played behind, right from the lower division games, but a Gers goalie needs to have an ego almost as big as the club, and the confidence and ability to back it.

For me the main turning point was the day the mhanks fans behind intimidated him. He was never going to get over that, in my opinion. And he still looks exposed every time the ball comes across the box, high or low.  

Priority signing for next season ?

A great shot stopper? 

He cant save long range shots to save his life. He has let in countless goals this season that he should have saved. Not just this season but last season too. He was responsible for 3-4 goals in the April double header against them last season for example

58 minutes ago, tannerall said:

For me the main turning point was the day the mhanks fans behind intimidated him. He was never going to get over that, in my opinion. And he still looks exposed every time the ball comes across the box, high or low.  

Priority signing for next season ?

Absolutely 100% on the money

He is bang average . And that is not good enough for Rangers .

That maybe acceptable .

Was is not . Is his continuing presence in a side and consistently gets humiliated in many of the bigger games.

He has to go for me . We need better