Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

30 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Oddly, Lennon was nowhere near that bandwagon until he arrived in Scotland to sign for Celtic 20 years ago.

Yep, engratiated himself with their fans and hasn't done too badly out of it. Bit of victim playing and that's him sorted career wise up here. 

Bolton were a bit of a basket case when he was there, but he got found out big time.

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Oddly, Lennon was nowhere near that bandwagon until he arrived in Scotland to sign for celtic 20 years ago.

Pretty sure it was always known what he was deep down .He can be compared to other guys from NI who arrived with no previously known love for them ,ie Brenda and MON

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Wait until you hear about the Kirk and their involvement with "non-denominational" schools...

I'm well aware of it 😁😉 but outwith a one day a month morning assembly that was about as much input as The Kirk got into Non Dom Schooling especially in Primary Education.

Whereas the Roman Church see it as a given they should be pandered to when the numbers clearly don't stack up even if they did they'd   never be minded to put their hands in their pocket to pay for their separatist education.

At least The KJ version gives those of the majority persuasion in Scotland at least  to have a better understanding of others & life in general be they Atheist or Believer.

12 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You barely get the in your face version of Irish republicanism over here that you seem to get from that lot over in Scotland.

I think a lot of it is to do with the fact wee guys over there that support celtic seem to think Irish republicanism is literally celtic football club and the pro IRA songs are just songs for football. I include the likes of Griffith's in that, who seems to think the Irish tri colour is a celtic flag.

He had no idea what he was doing the day he had an empty half bottle launched at him in Windsor Park. Didn't seem to grasp that it is rarely just a game of football in Belfast. Very stupid fella

He knew exactly what he was doing the day he got a megaphone battery launched at him at Ibrox the wee junkie bastard 

4 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

The Gordon that's playing in the Scottish second tier and the lurch impersonator that can't get a game for Southampton? Those 2 are world class :lol:

To be fair I’d say Gordon is a better goalkeeper than what they have now. Apparently they let him go due to money then spent ££££ on the Greek lad they’ve dropped while he goes back to Hearts. Odd decision. Still think he’d have been a decent signing for us a few years back when we helped rehab him post injury. 

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

SAVE THE TEN - TIME TO GO . NEIC

image.thumb.png.df7202023aec5a42d9460a0cce877436.png

was about to say i'm amazed there was no spelling errors but then i seen where they put the full stop :lol: 

can they ever spell anything right?

19 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

To be fair I’d say Gordon is a better goalkeeper than what they have now. Apparently they let him go due to money then spent ££££ on the Greek lad they’ve dropped while he goes back to Hearts. Odd decision. Still think he’d have been a decent signing for us a few years back when we helped rehab him post injury. 

Gordon is a class keeper imo, as is lurch.

Neither are world class though. 

This will be fucking brilliant tonight! Rarely listen in but do when its OF and so on but my average time must be up 400/500 percent. I love the nutters they have on, and its on both sides, that's what males a phone in show, I especially love it when a bear phones in and puts them straight, there is no answer and then a shuffling of papers and the host moves onto something as exciting as what did you think of Clyde's corner at East Fythe, they should just admit what we all know and call it the OF call in hosted on Clyde 1 as as long as I have been alive its squarely about us and them.

20 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

was about to say i'm amazed there was no spelling errors but then i seen where they put the full stop :lol: 

can they ever spell anything right?

It appears as a full stop, i got the impression it was the start of a list but one of their protesters bailed out and the banner got edited.

I think it should have read . Niec . Cawwecc :lol:

13 hours ago, badjon said:

they should just admit what we all know and call it the OF call in hosted on Clyde 1 as as long as I have been alive its squarely about us and them.

It's mostly about them so in our house it's called the (a member of the Irish Republican Brotherhood, a 19th-century revolutionary nationalist organization among the Irish in the US and Ireland) phone in

8 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

It's mostly about them so in our house it's called the (a member of the Irish Republican Brotherhood, a 19th-century revolutionary nationalist organization among the Irish in the US and Ireland) phone in

Just say Fenian mate, it's not against the law.