*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

14 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Sounds a bit mad, but i'm glad the way that game played out. 

Up to we scored i had a real sinking feeling, another collapse was coming, i'm sure the players were none to happy either.

But we showed we still have the character, bottle, desire, whatever, to come back hit them for 3.

Will really do the confidence a lot of good after Wed, we're still on track for the main prize, the belief is still there.

Very good point mate. That’s the toughest wall I can remember coming up against. We just kept going at them and they finally broke. Other teams who want to try this might think twice. 

I fully cop to being a panic merchant in the first half but it was looking eerily reminiscent of past 2 seasons. Gerrard said in the summer he was adding new tools to unlock packed defences. Two of those got the job done today in Roofe and Itten so hopefully another sign of how we have progressed. Need to keep collecting max points over this busy period and I do hope we can recover top form and a huge performance on the 2nd. 

1 hour ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Well said last para. If these cunts want to play pinball on their own goal line we need to help them. Involves much more low powerful shots rather than our intricate stuff.

Yup - we only need to get lucky once or twice in those circumstances!

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck up man eh 

He's genuinely the biggest shite-talker on here mate. When he's not constantly slagging off the players, manager or board he's posting absolute bollocks in the COVID thread.

I mind during the whole shitshow with the league ending back in March/April he was claiming to be ITK :lol:

Complete moon unit of a guy.

4 hours ago, molesmole said:

There was that stat going about that we had Drawn 1-1 the next game after cup defeats so shows the character. 

And going 1 down agaisnt a team that then fully parked the bus shows real determination.

Next 5 Games. 😀 

Puts that one to bed 👍

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

He's genuinely the biggest shite-talker on here mate. When he's not constantly slagging off the players, manager or board he's posting absolute bollocks in the COVID thread.

I mind during the whole shitshow with the league ending back in March/April he was claiming to be ITK :lol:

Complete moon unit of a guy.

He actually knew we were going to win today so he’s got several posters on a hook with his comment 

3 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

It's games like this which win leagues. 

Yup, games were we can turn a game that'll get us 0 pts into 3 pts and being able to hold onto leads like against dundee utd

this team does have the makings of a championship side, we just need to kick on and keep producing the goods. Especially since there are some very tough games coming up, before February we'll have played Aberdeen, celtic and hibs twice. But of course we cant disrespect teams like ross county or st mirren, they are more than capable of getting a result too.