them

MisterC

5 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

They aren’t a piss poor tarrier team, people need to wake up and realise that. 

They’ve got some flaws but they’ll win the vast majority of games because they go all out attack and don’t know when they’re beaten. They’ll drop the odd point, but this is not the Lennon side that blew the 10. 

We are in a title battle now and aren’t even likely to be favourites after Wednesday. They don’t need to be world beaters, they just need to be better than us. On current form, they’re the better side, although we should be with the squad we have. 

You already got us beat on Wednesday then buddy ? 

🤮

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You already got us beat on Wednesday then buddy ? 

🤮

No, but games at their mhidden are always tough and today will have destroyed our confidence and enhanced there’s. 

Crap teams don’t go 15-16 games unbeaten in the league, which sadly they have. We (and more importantly the board) need to stop underestimating them, otherwise it will be too late and we’ll have blown it. 

4 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

No, but games at their mhidden are always tough and today will have destroyed our confidence and enhanced there’s. 

Crap teams don’t go 15-16 games unbeaten in the league, which sadly they have. We (and more importantly the board) need to stop underestimating them, otherwise it will be too late and we’ll have blown it. 

So we must be fantastic then. 1 loss in 68 I think?

24 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

This! We were told by Ross Wilson at the AGM that any sale of players would be re-invested. However we got about £16.5 million for Gerrard and Patterson yet we’ve brought in a couple of loans.

The scum have spent money and they have got better. We are standing still and the momentum has swung in favour of the tramps and they are now favourites to win the league.

I’m not saying spend huge amounts but a £4/£5 million player plus make a huge difference and could possibly swing it back in our favour.

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

This! We were told by Ross Wilson at the AGM that any sale of players would be re-invested. However we got about £16.5 million for Gerrard and Patterson yet we’ve brought in a couple of loans.

The scum have spent money and they have got better. We are standing still and the momentum has swung in favour of the tramps and they are now favourites to win the league.

I’m not saying spend huge amounts but a £4/£5 million player plus make a huge difference and could possibly swing it back in our favour.

What utter fuckin rubbish !

We're not beaten yet !

3 minutes ago, CXB said:

What utter fuckin rubbish !

We're not beaten yet !

Probably some of the same people who slated Goldson for giving up at half time against hibs are now giving up on the title while we’re still two points in the lead 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Probably some of the same people who slated Goldson for giving up at half time against hibs are now giving up on the title while we’re still two points in the lead 🤣🤣

Aye but a lot of the folk that wanted Goldson gone after that are the same ones that don't want him to leave :confused::lol:

The thing I find annoying about other teams playing them is they seem to focus everything on not conceding. Nothing new there really but they leave huge gaps at the back and are generally pish back there but no cunt tests them. They give up very few chances.

I think a lot of teams have figured out their attack to a degree now, they rarely batter anyone. Just need a team or two to exploit them in certain areas and it'll catch on. 

A bit like how we looked vulnerable to balls over the top and all of a sudden every side in the league were doing it to us.

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Don’t do this mate. FFS! Surely he’s done. Should be. 

Reckon what's happened is Gio has looked at some report, seen Itten's scored against Bayern Munich and thought he'd bring him back to solve a problem.

He surely has to realise now that the guy isn't any good at all.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Reckon what's happened is Gio has looked at some report, seen Itten's scored against Bayern Munich and thought he'd bring him back to solve a problem.

He surely has to realise now that the guy isn't any good at all.

Sincerely hope that’s the case mate, but he can’t play for us again. Today was the worst I’ve seen from Itten. He plays like a shitebag. 

53 minutes ago, 110 steps said:

Keep seeing this stat being mentioned. If it was 1 loss and 67 wins we'd be miles ahead. It's the draws that's killing us.

Mate we’re still top of the league, could be 5 clear come Thursday morning. Its a league campaign we’re going to have ups and downs just like the tramps, they’re on a wee run just now scraping wins while we’re struggling to regain the form we had since Gio came in before the break, this could all change Wednesday, we turn up Wednesday and play to what we’re capable of then we’ll take the points, end their run and have them looking at up at us still 5 points ahead. They’ll struggle to come back from that mentality imo 

Let’s see what happens Wednesday before going full panic eh 

24 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate we’re still top of the league, could be 5 clear come Thursday morning. Its a league campaign we’re going to have ups and downs just like the tramps, they’re on a wee run just now scraping wins while we’re struggling to regain the form we had since Gio came in before the break, this could all change Wednesday, we turn up Wednesday and play to what we’re capable of then we’ll take the points, end their run and have them looking at up at us still 5 points ahead. They’ll struggle to come back from that mentality imo 

Let’s see what happens Wednesday before going full panic eh 

I agree with everything you say TS. I'm not panicking yet. I just wish we were able to kill teams off and learn how to waste time in the opposition's half instead of pissing about in our own penalty box. Maybe then we'll stop conceding stupid late equalisers.

19 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Us dropping points ruins the weekend.

Us dropping points in injury time makes it worse.

Them winning easily after us dropping points makes it worse.

Them scoring in injury time is an even bigger kick in the balls.

Them scoring in injury whilst down to 10 is like getting stabbed.

Bar us losing today the way the results occurred couldn’t have been any worse and annoying.

Just seen their goal against United. That adds a massive big piece of shite icing on a massive shite cake. Fucking hell.

When that cross comes in there are 9 Dundee Utd players in the box vs 2, with a 10th United player on the edge of the box. That is scandalous defending.

If you attack more, if you shoot more, if you're in the opposition box more you will more likely get more corners, more penalties, more goals, and ultimately more wins. However when you compare both stats/games yesterday, as you have, almost everything that could have gone wrong went wrong!

Obviously horrible defending all round but the chances of all that happening is some atrocious bad luck.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

I think if there is a winner on Wednesday the other team struggles to come back from mentally. 

If we can beat them, which we can it goes to 5 points with 14 games to play. That means they need to match or better every single one of our results from then until the next OF which is at Ibrox. I don’t think they’ll be able to do that and we’ll be 2 OF games away from going a full 3 years without them beating us. 

Wednesday is absolutely massive, probably the biggest old firm in recent memory. 

I want to see us press aggressively and have a real go at them.

We're not passing fluidly enough to try and counter attack and pick our passes.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I want to see us press aggressively and have a real go at them.

We're not passing fluidly enough to try and counter attack and pick our passes.

Fully agree, It's a proven approach to beating them pressing consistently. They can't handle it as they are used to having lots of time on the ball and space. 

Sitting back and counter attacking doesn't work. We tried that for a long time against them and we usually ended up getting beat.