them

MisterC

52 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

The BBC Website says  Dundee striker Leigh Griffiths has been charged with excessive misconduct by the Scottish FA after apparently kicking a flare into a stand of fans.

:confused:

Standard practice to say ‘apparently’ when it’s a legal matter. 

57 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

The BBC Website says  Dundee striker Leigh Griffiths has been charged with excessive misconduct by the Scottish FA after apparently kicking a flare into a stand of fans.

It could have been another ugly wee tarrier bastard with a bad hairdo. Paul McGowan for instance.

1 hour ago, Unionblue said:

Again this story appears  in the sport sub section despite criminal charges being brought. One of our players and it's mainline headlines all week.

21 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The arrogance of him is astounding

He’s like Lennon in the sense of his ‘persecution’ complex following him everywhere he goes but there’s still never space for self-assessment or admission that maybe just maybe he’s doing something wrong.

I do not understand this narrative that he’s this super nice guy that deserves admiration for his breathtaking (?) style of football.

He shouldn’t have come to Glasgow if he can’t go a journalist asking him if things could be better.

Far too used to Japanese culture where they have far better manners than your average European .

38 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The arrogance of him is astounding

He’s like Lennon in the sense of his ‘persecution’ complex following him everywhere he goes but there’s still never space for self-assessment or admission that maybe just maybe he’s doing something wrong.

I do not understand this narrative that he’s this super nice guy that deserves admiration for his breathtaking (?) style of football.

He shouldn’t have come to Glasgow if he can’t go a journalist asking him if things could be better.

Yeah he clearly doesn't 'get it'

47 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Defeat this weekend could see him crack

I’ll give him his due, it is far too early to for them to panic but his coat is on a shaky nail if they don’t start winning games, we could quite easily have another collapse the way we’re playing, long way to go.

58 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Defeat this weekend could see him crack

Where's all the cunts that "feel sorry for him" or "think he's a decent guy" now :lol:

Arrogant egomaniac that hopefully ends up losing his job because of it.

9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’ll give him his due, it is far too early to for them to panic but his coat is on a shaky nail if they don’t start winning games, we could quite easily have another collapse the way we’re playing, long way to go.

Is it really far too early?

This weekend could be season defining for them going into an extremely difficult month. If they fail to win at Pittodrie before our game on Sunday and we beat Hibs, we go 4 clear at the top and 8-9 points ahead of them sat in mid table - potentially bottom half. This is all before a further run of difficult games for them (and us admittedly).

October is massive, and to be sitting bottom half/mid table after 8 games is surely unprecedented for an Old Firm team in recent times, even for us during our struggles with Warburton & Caixinha?

Similarly, go on Reddit and you’ll immediately see some wee tramp ‘Rangers fan’ saying he liked “Ange” and feels sorry for him, while another bizarrely defends his response in that press conference calling Gerrard a “cheeky prick”.

Calling somebody a “cheeky prick” in the first place has all sorts of ‘I’m not allowed to swear at the football’ vibes. Cretins man.

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Is it really far too early?

This weekend could be season defining for them going into an extremely difficult month. If they fail to win at Pittodrie before our game on Sunday and we beat Hibs, we go 4 clear at the top and 8-9 points ahead of them sat in mid table - potentially bottom half. This is all before a further run of difficult games for them (and us admittedly).

October is massive, and to be sitting bottom half/mid table after 8 games is surely unprecedented for an Old Firm team in recent times, even for us during our struggles with Warburton & Caixinha?

I get all that mate, but Ange isn’t Lennon, he doesn’t hate us..yet, he’s not a horrible cunt and he’s not a cellic man, just wants to manage a football club.

We can’t predict anything, I’ll hold fire until after the weekend, we could slip up just as easily