them

MisterC

2 hours ago, markem said:

He taken himself out the firing line, not a fan of shark attacks and well to be fair his house being set on fire...says (he’s not) he’s away and puts another target in situ...other target takes about 12 weeks to realise this and steps down 

Guess work tbf ^

Well if the story is true you won’t be far away .

5 hours ago, markem said:

He taken himself out the firing line, not a fan of shark attacks and well to be fair his house being set on fire...says (he’s not) he’s away and puts another target in situ...other target takes about 12 weeks to realise this and steps down 

Guess work tbf ^

I could honestly see this with lawell.

Get out of dodge temporally, let mckay take the brunt of the abuse from the scumbags before officially re-taking charge 

Apparently Jota is not concerned with the current league position they are in as you don’t win championships in September. 

He is totally correct you don’t. But you can lose championships in October. Which is entirely possible if we pick up a bit of form and they continue as they are. 

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I could honestly see this with lawell.

Get out of dodge temporally, let mckay take the brunt of the abuse from the scumbags before officially re-taking charge 

I think it highly likely that he still holds an unhealthy influence there (and beyond) and taking himself out of the limelight is exactly what he’s done to avoid the abuse as you say. Don’t think he’ll be putting himself back in the firing line anytime soon though…

7 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

Apparently Jota is not concerned with the current league position they are in as you don’t win championships in September. 

He is totally correct you don’t. But you can lose championships in October. Which is entirely possible if we pick up a bit of form and they continue as they are. 

17th October 2020 with a double by Connor Goldson at the piggery,and the shitebag captain brown getting slapped by Alfie i was rubbing my hands in anticipation at what was coming our way. :UK:
keep wheeling out cunts who lost their lottery ticket in a public toilet and you want us to take you serious.

BREAKING! On loan Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths hit with SFA charge over flare incident 

The Dundee loanee has been charged with bringing the game into disrepute and  improper or use any one, or a combination of, violent Conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour 

The hearing will take place on October 14th at Hampden Park