them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

To be fair to this bloke he actually talks with enthusiasm when he does our games. He's definitely one of them but he's not the worst. That other bloke MacLean or whoever is the worst cunt though. 

Aye, he done the Antwerp game and went mental when Patterson scored. Was after the covid incident and he did say he “breached the defence” which could be seen as a little dig.. but I’d be quite happy with him doing our games. 

3 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

The difference in this team without Kyogo and Jota is insane. They have literally nothing going forward. 

Had next to nothing going forward with them. A freak penalty and a BL defender falling over instead of clearing the ball and that was pretty much it. It would have been an ass whipping if the Germans had woken up in front of goal 

19 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Exactly the same as me. Thought 'fuck watching these jammy cunts. Going for a shower' got out and it's 3-2 😂

Oh I sacked the game at half time to watch Lazio ,couldn’t stomach anymore of the commentary,but was watching updates on my phone for my acca 😁