them

MisterC

13 hours ago, Siam69 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Near woke the child there, i burst out laughing that much :lol:

Being a celtic supporter means that you are likely to face resentment, discrimination, bigotry and racism in your everyday life, this in turn inspires strong and passionate commitment to this club; some even bleed green and white.

It also means that you join an estimated 9 million fellow fans worldwide, so we know that we never walk alone, and are part of something bigger; we have a communal identity and a common cause. Every time celtic wins a game our suffering is eased a little and we can look on the bright side of life at that moment in time.

Who wrote out this cringe piece?

14 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

Sweet baby jesus:headwall:

“Every time Celtic wins a game our suffering is eased a little and we can look on the bright side of life at that moment in time”

deja vu of the early 90's and the 10,000 crowds singing that very wee ditty by The Python team.:whistle:

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

DR online.  Ahahahahaha.

John Melrose, Perth, said: "My fellow Aberdeen fans are nuts for criticising the signing of Scott Brown. This guy has captained Scotland's biggest club to 9-in-a-row and quadruple Treble, records that will never be broken. 

"He is exactly what we need and if he persuades Leigh Griffiths to join him from Celtic, I genuinely think we could mount a title challenge."

:seal:

Fucking fantastic. 

Deluded bitter cunts to a man. 

I can't wait for both The Leftovers (Celtic 2021/22) and The Hasbeens (Aberdeen 21/22) to watch on as The 55 Champions lift another...

DR online.  Ahahahahaha.

John Melrose, Perth, said: "My fellow Aberdeen fans are nuts for criticising the signing of Scott Brown. This guy has captained Scotland's biggest club to 9-in-a-row and quadruple Treble, records that will never be broken. 

"He is exactly what we need and if he persuades Leigh Griffiths to join him from Celtic, I genuinely think we could mount a title challenge."

Aberdeen=Minitims. 

DR online.  Ahahahahaha.

"He is exactly what we need and if he persuades Leigh Griffiths to join him from celtic, I genuinely think we could mount a title challenge."

I think you will find John Melrose, Perth is actually Niel Francis Lennon, Lurgan :pipe:  ha ha the pain is brilliant :sadface:

“Being seen to aid and abet the reappearance of a brand that thrives on hatred of our club, our ancestry and religious beliefs and all it stands for, as its core function.“

Drop any right to the “Old Firm” IP, which is recognized everywhere in the world except in the fever swamps of the minds of those who aren’t special supporters, and let Rangers have all the profit from the IP. Right, McKay will make that his first priority.

3 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

DR online.  Ahahahahaha.

"He is exactly what we need and if he persuades Leigh Griffiths to join him from celtic, I genuinely think we could mount a title challenge."

Mount a challenge for getting LG to play 90 minutes?

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Imagine the twats having to go through what we did. They wouldn't be able to cope with even half of what we did. 

It's been beautiful watching them suffer this season. Long may it continue. 

The cup defeat to Ross County sent them into riot mode and that was their first for how many years. They hate Strachan,Rodgers and Lennon who were all good for them,we respect every manager we’ve had even Pedro who was shite and out of his depth.

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

The cup defeat to Ross County sent them into riot mode and that was their first for how many years. They hate Strachan,Rodgers and Lennon who were all good for them,we respect every manager we’ve had even Pedro who was shite and out of his depth.

Any other club would see that riot as a total embarrassment yet the hordes were practically gloating about it. 

They really are a different breed. No such thing as loyalty or respect. 

19 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

What punishment did they actually get for COVID? Are they complaining that their players weren't banned for 7 games?

They had 2 games suspended after holi bolignoli played against killie 3 days after returning from Spain.... tbh they’re lucky the didn’t forfeit 9 points including the killie draw.