Lundstram must start

five stars

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Baffled by the Lundstrum love in, he was alright did his job nothing more.

One stand out of the game was absolutely shiting out 50/50 after we went one down.

I know the 50/50 you mean, probably should have challenged with his head. Doesn't detract from the fact he had a good game all round though, and deservedly got MOTM. 

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

One stand out of the game was absolutely shiting out 50/50 after we went one down.

I have no doubt you made your mind up about him in the Alashkert game going by those comments. 

He showed aggression, energy and i struggle to remember him losing the ball in the middle of the park. Cleaned up very well and played some good forward passes as well. 

17 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

So let's all get on his back when he's playing shite and get on his back when he's performing, fuck right off man. 

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

Jack Ross saying it looked a bad tackle from one angle and not bad from another.  Let's take the not bad one then, eh? :lol:  It was reckless and would have snapped his leg.

Yeah he said ref doesn't get the view from behind goal so not sure how he could give it :lol:

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah he said ref doesn't get the view from behind goal so not sure how he could give it :lol:

I must admit, in real time I thought it was a fucking superb tackle. The kind you’d cheer back in the day if it was your player.

full blooded, ‘leave a marker’ type tackle.

After watching the replay  it could have been a bad one. I personally didn’t think it warranted a red but mabye that’s just an age thing 🤣

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

I must admit, in real time I thought it was a fucking superb tackle. The kind you’d cheer back in the day if it was your player.

full blooded, ‘leave a marker’ type tackle.

After watching the replay  it could have been a bad one. I personally didn’t think it warranted a red but mabye that’s just an age thing 🤣

Nah there was never a time when going straight legged like that was ever acceptable , your describing a ball then man type tackle , that's not even close to what he's done today , it was only luck that his trailing leg even made contact with the ball

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's easy to be baffled when you jumped on a bandwagon of judgment after 5 games of football. 

No bandwagon or final judgment on him after 5 games. Generally didn’t think he was a stand out today. 

Didn’t do anymore then what you’d expect of a Rangers midfielder against 10 men.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

So let's all get on his back when he's playing shite and get on his back when he's performing, fuck right off man. 

Not on his back, just surprised everyone is as easily pleased with his performance.

He’s a big strong boy who shat out a 50/50 with one of them. Kept it tidy after that, is that our standards now? If we didn’t win today he’d of been getting dogs abuse.

46 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The people writing off Sakala atm should remember this.

He will score the odd goal here and there but Sakala will never in a million years become a player winning matches for us on his own and one we are desperate to keep in the way that Morelos had become.