***** The Official Brondby Vs Rangers Match thread*****

KaiserJon

I don't think that Gerrard will select the same team as Sunday although I wish he would.

Kent to appear in the latter stages from the bench. Roofe and Morelos just doesn't work for me so I'd go for Alfredo with Roofe to come on at some stage from the bench. I won't be susprised if we start with Hagi. Aribo, Alfie, and Sakala to be the front 3.

Unthinkable last year but not this year. Yip it's the defense that gives me the fear.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Should have been down for tonight 

Was working until about 6-7 so couldnt get a flight, unfortunately. Getting thursday-friday off this week then thursday-friday next week as well for the Denmark v Faroes game. Today would have been pushing it slightly as I have to make up the hours.

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

We should have battered those cunts at Ibrox (on the pitch, that is!! :pipe: ), so here's hoping us finding the net at the weekend there spurs us on. Must win game if we want to progress. 

Come on Rangers, intae these cunts!

:UK: :UK: :UK:  

Yaaas

12 hours ago, gmcf said:

Got one of the home end tickets that is most likely cancelled,  so not expecting to get in , but having a good time nevertheless. 

However had enough for tonige . 

20211103-224323.jpg

This is what the home fans are being emailed 

VS: Important fan information for the match against Rangers FC

Dear In an earlier version of this mail, there was an error regarding season tickets for the match. Season tickets do not give access to the match. You must use your purchased tickets at the entrance. Tomorrow night at 18:45 we start the second half of the group game in the Europa League when we get a visit from the Scottish big club, Rangers FC. A victory for the blue and yellows will mean that we move up to the group's third place, which gives access to the 1/16 final in the Conference League. If Olympique Lyon wins at the same time over Sparta Prague, we will be a point with the Czechs and one point ahead of Rangers FC. So the match obviously has great significance for the whole group. We met Rangers FC away in the last round, and here we unfortunately had to travel from Glasgow with a 2-0 defeat. You can follow the match on TV 2 Sport X or Brøndby Stadion.

Transport to the stadium Please note that fans of the guest team use Brøndbyøster St. before and after the match. Therefore, avoid using Brøndbyøster St. in your transport to and from the stadium, as the area will be difficult to access for Brøndby fans for long periods. For the match, in the northern part of Brøndby Stadium will be closed for access for Brøndby fans, as the area is reserved for guest fans. It is therefore only possible to access the home team's section from the east via Gammel Kirkevej or from the south via Brøndby Hallen. These barriers will also apply after the match. If you come to the match by car, we encourage you to park according to the rules in the area around the stadium.

Get to the stadium early We strongly encourage all spectators to get to the stadium early. There will be extra security checks in the entrances to prevent fans of the away team from gaining access to the Brøndby section. Especially in entrance H, we recommend coming especially early, so we can ensure that everyone comes in for the start of the match. Opening hours for Brøndby Stadium The fan zone is open from 15.45 All entrances to the stadium open at 16.45 Help us in the entrances by following these tips: Arrive early! Please be at your entrance before kl. 17.30 Avoid many tickets on one phone Feel free to print your tickets instead of using scanning on your phone

Heggheim before Rangers: Will be pressing Henrik Heggheim played a really nice match and got all 90 minutes at Ibrox Stadium in Glasgow. Now the focus is on the match tonight: - It is a really big match for all of us in the squad, and there will be pressure - not only from us players on the field, but also from our fans in the stands. Read the full interview with Heggheim

52827EC9-B098-43C3-B8C3-6B33979B0EDF.jpeg