*****The Official Champions v St Mirren Match Thread*****

The Godfather

54 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

This is going to be a dreadful watch today. St Mirren heartened by their point in midweek will employ the same tactics today. 10 men behind the ball at all times. They will not come out and leave themselves open to the fast counter.

However 1 goal will be sufficient to secure the 3 points and that's all that matters.

Yes but we've got better player the celtic and we'll break that St Mirren team down no bother - comfortable win 

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

This is going to be a dreadful watch today. St Mirren heartened by their point in midweek will employ the same tactics today. 10 men behind the ball at all times. They will not come out and leave themselves open to the fast counter.

However 1 goal will be sufficient to secure the 3 points and that's all that matters.

I had a look at the stats and the scum had plenty of chances. That result will have also taking a lot out of St Mirren. 

I think we'll break through early and win comfortably. 

On 23/12/2021 at 17:16, Hadron Collider said:

Cunt wants to postpone the game when they’ve just taken a point off the world champion passers of the baw. Shitebag! It’s only Rangers next. What you worried about Needham ya rancid cunt? 

If Goodwin is so concerned about his players wellbeing he should forfeit the match, although I have a feeling that we could score a few more than the 3-0 we would be awarded for the walkover. Alternatively, he could ask for an postponement as most of his team are at the pantomime today.

9 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I've left my laptop in the house, I'm at the missus and not fit to drive. Can you get this log in on a smart telly? Or am I watching it on my phone? 

Smart TV has worked fine for my dad in the past, should be ok

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

What’s going on with Sakala? comes in plays well then barely seen since 

Probably his pace is a big plus coming off the bench if we need goals in the 2nd half. That's all I can think of