Ramsey and Sands

RockwellGers

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

I feel that Sands like Sakala will be big squad members for the rest of the season. Rarely starting but obvious choices from the bench. Both can kick on next season and become first picks. 

We are fucked if Sakala is a first pick next season

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

I feel that Sands like Sakala will be big squad members for the rest of the season. Rarely starting but obvious choices from the bench. Both can kick on next season and become first picks. 

Don’t think either will be first picks but knowing you’ve got guys who can come in and do a job. Or like Sakala provide 10-15 goals a season from the bench are important. 

Sands composure at picking passes and his positional sense is fantastic at times, tonight he came on and needed absolutely no time to get up to speed with the game, 

No doubt the 18mth loan was to give him time to adjust and settle over here then plenty time to show his worth, he's doing that a lot quicker and wouldnt be surprised if the club make it a permanent deal a lot quicker than the 18mth loan deal duration

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Sands composure at picking passes and his positional sense is fantastic at times, tonight he came on and needed absolutely no time to get up to speed with the game, 

No doubt the 18mth loan was to give him time to adjust and settle over here then plenty time to show his worth, he's doing that a lot quicker and wouldnt be surprised if the club make it a permanent deal a lot quicker than the 18mth loan deal duration

I like Sands but you are giving him way too much credit here. I hardly saw him tonight.

I do like it that Gio trusts him. We are going to need to depend on the bench in the coming weeks.

Still early days with Sands and Ramsey, can't really judge them so far.  Need more game time and think Sunday would be a good opportunity again.  We should have more than enough to win the game even with a few changes.  Would also start Roofe as some of our main players are absolutely knackered.

1 hour ago, WilliamMunny said:

Still early days with Sands and Ramsey, can't really judge them so far.  Need more game time and think Sunday would be a good opportunity again.  We should have more than enough to win the game even with a few changes.  Would also start Roofe as some of our main players are absolutely knackered.

We arent good enough to rest our best players which makes this hardly using subs even more fucking baffling. He doesnt trust players to come on when we are winning games never mind anything else.