Rangers related reg plates

A random topic, but wanted to check if anyone currently has a Rangers themes reg plate on their vehicle. If so, do you get much hassle or is it ok in general. I'm also wondering what the best options would be. Online there are a few but cost thousands

I've seen a few relating to Ibrox and RFC 55 and WATP. Also RA72ERS which landed recently. 

Seen a few with KAT in them, always makes me laugh.

Actually seen a horse trailer with 1690 in the reg last year and posted it on here I believe. King Billy is on a brown horse these days iirc 

I find football related ones pretty tacky tbh, same with them daft football club badge stickers you see the full of someone’s rear window. 

4 hours ago, VanVeenRangers said:

A random topic, but wanted to check if anyone currently has a Rangers themes reg plate on their vehicle. If so, do you get much hassle or is it ok in general. I'm also wondering what the best options would be. Online there are a few but cost thousands

I've seen a few relating to Ibrox and RFC 55 and WATP. Also RA72ERS which landed recently. 

RA72ERS looks more like RAZZERS 

10 hours ago, VanVeenRangers said:

Missus got me one for my 70th as a surprise,and has SM55 *** in the Reg.
The only hassle i get are cats pissing on the front bumper which has now dulled the lacquer. :furious: 

I have only been asked about the license plate once. I got pulled over at 11:30 at night by a state trooper while on a long drive to visit my daughter. He said to me “I’m usually pretty good at figuring out what license plates stand for but I can’t figure out yours.” So I told him and I’m pretty sure he had no fecking idea what I was talking about. He did let me go with a warning.