Borna Barisic

Dan Deacon

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Most can't see sense and make up things when it comes to Barisic.

In the last 5 seasons hes only been unavailable for 3 games vs that lot.

On two occasions he missed a few games through injury.

He only missed a third after failing a late fitness test.

Bar St Mirren hes played against the scum more times than any other side in Scottish football.

Must be scared of the rest as well eh?!

Thoughts are with you for next season for when your man is away.😁

images-2.jpeg

I think the shitebag stuff has substance to it. Let's not forget even Gerrard told him to toughen up and questioned him when he had to take him off after a tackle when barisic slapped the ground about 50 times like he was dying. Then there was the OF where he was ridiculed and called a shite bag then sank deeper. His continuous backwards passing hampered him too. For me he had a couple purple patches in a couple seasons but not much more. 

If I met him in a dark alley I'd cover my mouth and shout shitebag then run away.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The patter around Barisic after today is a riddy, Yilmaz needed minutes, of course he was going off :lol: 

Although he could have left the field via the far touch line instead of ambling across the field wasting precious time 

4 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I think the shitebag stuff has substance to it. Let's not forget even Gerrard told him to toughen up and questioned him when he had to take him off after a tackle when barisic slapped the ground about 50 times like he was dying. Then there was the OF where he was ridiculed and called a shite bag then sank deeper. His continuous backwards passing hampered him too. For me he had a couple purple patches in a couple seasons but not much more. 

If I met him in a dark alley I'd cover my mouth and shout shitebag then run away.

At least you would be safe in the knowledge he wouldn't tackle you.

On 05/05/2024 at 18:26, Malkytfp1 said:

Nah he’s been a great servant and at one point a very good player.

But when he came in with the head shaved and voice like Ivan Drago I was definitely expecting something else.

If it was Callum McGregor shouting at him he’d have been in his car quicker than you can say “Trabzonspor”. Nah in all seriousness it’s bad darts from the Rangers fan shouting at players for not signing a shirt. Apparently the guy gave Butland a bit of abuse also!

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Depends on what the fan said surely.

It would have to be something pretty severe to justify a professional footballer raising a hand to a fan tbf.

Fans come away with some harsh shite at the best of times but footballers will have heard most of it every week they play. I’m not sure what would make Borna’s reaction seem ok here when the people around the guy haven’t really reacted in a way that makes it seem like he said something worse than you’d usually hear