*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You’re including ones we were never in any sort of position to even challenge for. The fact we managed to get from the bottom tier to a point where we won the top flight and are again challenging for it this season shows no side has a monopoly on the title 

I don’t wish to discuss it further as I just completely believe your opinion is wrong and I am trying to enjoy the buzz of the buildup to winning the treble, thanks 

Is this your Craig Levein in his last year at Hearts phase? :lol:

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Is this your Craig Levein in his last year at Hearts phase? :lol:

Had enough of the negativity mate, decided I am going to blindly believe we will win everything from now on.

I feel as depressed after we lose when I say beforehand we have no hope as I do when I think we’ll win, so going to stay ultra positive now so I can at least enjoy the chase

Finished until Monday. Rangers cmon tae fuck give us a result here. We are long long overdue one. 

My confidence is growing....don't get me wrong I've have 5 strongbow so I would imagine come 10pm tonight a will have us battering them 5 zip.

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

What did he do in his last spell to make you want him back?

Exactly what he said, then hunted.

Selik will not win Terry Munro.

33 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Finished until Monday. Rangers cmon tae fuck give us a result here. We are long long overdue one. 

My confidence is growing....don't get me wrong I've have 5 strongbow so I would imagine come 10pm tonight a will have us battering them 5 zip.

Also growing in confidence regarding Saturday but can't get myself past the feeling even if we do we will fall short of winning the league. Even a win, assu.ing 1 goal margin, still leaves us 3 goals short plus them having scored more. Expect them to win last 2 games and if we do, it will not be by 4 extra goals. 

Only hope is a 2 or 3 goal win on Sat but is that realistic. 

21 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Also growing in confidence regarding Saturday but can't get myself past the feeling even if we do we will fall short of winning the league. Even a win, assu.ing 1 goal margin, still leaves us 3 goals short plus them having scored more. Expect them to win last 2 games and if we do, it will not be by 4 extra goals. 

Only hope is a 2 or 3 goal win on Sat but is that realistic. 

A keep having to tall myself iflts fuckin celtic we are playing. Listen we could turn them over on Saturday a don't doubt. My only niggle is for us to win at parkhead we absolutely need sterling in the middle.....am just no convinced we will do that and a think that plays right into celtics hands. You just never ever know. Every old firm imo a haven't seen miles between the 2 sides. 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

I think Jack will start in the holding role and Lowry in the 10 position 

Walter Smith used to throw in selection curveballs like this, so you'd hope Clement would do similar.

If we do somehow win this game, the next fixture is probably as good as it could get. They'd be at the hardest away fixture in the league and we're at home. That would be a massive pressure game for them. There would obviously be pressure on us too, but the fixture isn't as difficult on paper.

2 hours ago, dee9 said:

A keep having to tall myself iflts fuckin celtic we are playing. Listen we could turn them over on Saturday a don't doubt. My only niggle is for us to win at parkhead we absolutely need sterling in the middle.....am just no convinced we will do that and a think that plays right into celtics hands. You just never ever know. Every old firm imo a haven't seen miles between the 2 sides. 

It's gone 10 now mate, how are we doing on Saturday???

Our players really need to treat this as a cup final and give their all. The remaining games will take care of themselves.

Each goal won/lost counts as two, so it's an opportunity to play on the front foot and really dent their confidence.

Also hope Phil isn't over cautious when it comes to players with fitness issues. We need all hands on deck

Press high from the very start and take some risks. No more playing it safe for the first 20 mins or so. That clearly doesn't  work.

I'd rather we go out fighting for a decisive win than play into their hands by showing them too much respect.