Scotland fans in kilts and stupid hats

scottyc06

5 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Why would any Rangers player want to play in front of that mob? More importantly how can any Rangers fan be a part of that?

I get it’s an honour to play for you’re country etc but reports again tonight that Ryan Jack has came off the bench & been booed for doing so.. while the same set of ‘supporters’ apparently gave a standing ovation to an opposition player?

Players I can kind of understand but any self respecting Rangers fan surely can’t be associated with that pish! 

Preaching to the converted here bud ??????????

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Why would any Rangers player want to play in front of that mob? More importantly how can any Rangers fan be a part of that?

I get it’s an honour to play for you’re country etc but reports again tonight that Ryan Jack has came off the bench & been booed for doing so.. while the same set of ‘supporters’ apparently gave a standing ovation to an opposition player?

Players I can kind of understand but any self respecting Rangers fan surely can’t be associated with that pish! 

Mate am doing deliveries was going down Cathcart Road before beeping the horn giving them all the wanker sign, cars defo getting done in soon hahaha

If he is referring to boyata getting a standing ovation then I can't comment on that, what I can comment on is I'm 100% sure I heard booing every time boyata was on the ball in the 1st half......now I'm no Sherlock but I would doubt their would be many bears in the home support and given the amount of tims involved I'm maybe putting 2+2 together and getting 5 but it must of been his beloved hoops fans who were doing the booing?

7 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Least there would be no yes voters or bheasts.

I’d still like to see a Scotland squad that when it plays they rabbid bastards stay in the house.

Scotland is part of the union and I won’t and we shouldn’t let they cunts forget it.