Bring on the scum

BLUEDIGNITY

It was apparent to me  in the first leg against the Romanians that the mhanks were vulnerable at both full back positions.

Lennon endorsed that by his team selection tonight.

We can and should hopefully exploit that weakness to good and meaningful effect when we take them on.

4 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Wouldn't be touching their tears, burn yer throat to bits :p:

Still glorious watching them ball out though. I am still laughing like mad :lol:

Aye yer right their tears are the bitterest, but tonight they are the sweetest to drink, tonight I will sleep well, goodnight Sister sweet dreams😉👍🏻🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

A tarrier at work tonight who has been smug for months and months finally broke this evening. Hes rattled. Hes ramblin on about how many we might put past them if this "golibigolly" starts in the OF 😂

We need to keep winning, beat them, and hopefully things go wrong for them and the fans implode in spectacular form as predicted!  

This cunt below wid shop his own granny as quick as he has turned and hating his own club 😂 good entertainment tonight on twitter 😎 

@alphakaiser_11:  Lennon why don’t you just put players where they belong instead of shoehorning McGregor into left-back? We can’t get put out by these Dracula merchants. I hate this club.

Dracula haha mad tramp.

27 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I prefer us to keep our head down , still prefer going into old firms underdogs , don’t want us to be saying we’re going to do this and that and it bites us on the arse , just quietly go about our business I’d say 👍🏻👌🏻

I will be keeping any gloating under wraps until Thursday night at least 

26 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I prefer us to keep our head down , still prefer going into old firms underdogs , don’t want us to be saying we’re going to do this and that and it bites us on the arse , just quietly go about our business I’d say 👍🏻👌🏻

Totally agree with this. We have done nothing of note recently that suggests we will stroll the league but winning it when we are underdogs would be so much better. 

However going by the other threads we have done a man utd and won the league 2 games into the new season and it's arrogance like that which usually comes back and bites you in the arse and makes a cunt of us. 

9 hours ago, doc holliday said:

It was apparent to me  in the first leg against the Romanians that the mhanks were vulnerable at both full back positions.

Lennon endorsed that by his team selection tonight.

We can and should hopefully exploit that weakness to good and meaningful effect when we take them on.

this is why we need to bring in kent. he ripped into them. him and jones could be devestating.

15 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Maybe we should just concentrate of 5 huge games before that :tu:

Agree wholeheartedly. Last season, (Europe aside) it was not the so called 'big games' that derailed us. We disrespected St Johnstone, Dundee and Motherwell as well as being surprised by Kille (who set their game plan out before us every time they took the field in just about every game)....and Ditto Aberdeen! Treat and play in all games like we did in all the OF games from last season and it will be very difficult to stop us. It's obviously a difficult mental challenge in this league when you go from the big games to playing in front of 6,000 on plastic (even if most of the 6,000 are 'gers fans) but SG knew that when he came here and he brought with him a promise to address how we approach these games (if not initially, certainly by half a dozen games in).  Last year, he was cut some slack as a rookie and rightly so. There is no excuse this year. So far, so good and I believe we'll do it...

3 hours ago, delparlane said:

That brilliant result had my feet dancing all day. Every time I saw their opposition’s name in print it made me think of a cludgie. How appropriate they flushed that shite  awa.

Or ‘clunge’ which is just as appropriate as they made them look like a bunch a fannies

PS

Fact for today.

The collective noun for a bunch of fannies is ‘a huddle’

5 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Na fuck that, yer a long time deid, stick it to rhat bhastards every chance you get👍🏻

image.thumb.jpeg.8f6059ef89d86fce76e5b276440c7987.jpeg