Andy devlin

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They’ll turn on him, they will.

They sure wont like the non towing-of-the-party-line in Scotland.

We need to start winning and indeed keep winning.  Best way to shut the twats up.

1 hour ago, JentleJames said:

celtic winning the league got about 2 mins on Sky Sports News, Rangers appointing Gerrard got 24 hour rolling news coverage with comments from every premier league manager and every player under the sun. 

We can all guess the ins and outs of how he’ll perform but the board have played a blinder here, it’s all about the Rangers and it will be all summer.

Earlier in the week id never felt that we’d been smaller, I remember how big we are again and what the name Rangers means, excited beyond belief for next season now.

I was sceptical about the prospect of the appointment, now it’s done it gets my full support, their is many positives including exposure for the club and players that he will attract. Rangers may not be their final destination, but if they can perform and get exposure it’s a win win. 

51 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Scottish media showing themselves for what they are. 

Well done Andy. 

I haven't seen too much of this negativity just yet . Although I don't buy the papers or listen to shows full of haters .

I can imagine it's there though

47 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Well said Devlin.

The negativty from the Scottish press is shocking but not surprising. The bias towards the scum is there for all to see. 

If Gerrard was going to them the story would be very different 

Give me some examples mate . For amusement purposes

51 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Well said Devlin.

The negativty from the Scottish press is shocking but not surprising. The bias towards the scum is there for all to see. 

If Gerrard was going to them the story would be very different 

We would be constantly informed that it was the greatest event in sporting history.