Morelos, will he see the consequence of his actions

j1mgg

Seen him sitting in the stands, do you think he will see sense and see what consequences are to his childish behaviours on the pitch?

If he had been on today from the start, I would certainly believe we would of qualified, but then again, I thought we would qualify with the team we put out.

Morelos will always have that childish streak in him, it just whether he can control it better and keep it to a minimum. Unfortunately I don't think it'll be the last time he puts us in a similar position to today.

In saying that I'm not putting any blame on morelos for our pathetic attempt of being involved in a cup final.

Probably be gone from Rangers before he grows up enough to channel his aggression on the pitch. One thing's for sure, we are half the team without him, very one dimensional even with him. 

The manager is doing what he can with the players at his disposal, but we need more than a plan A. 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

We wouldn't have won today with Morelos in the team. It's not like Sadiq missed a bunch of sitters we just weren't creating anything.

Sadiq offered far less than Morelos does, don't think it's feasible to say whether his presence would or wouldn't have been enough. 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Sadiq offered far less than Morelos does, don't think it's feasible to say whether his presence would or wouldn't have been enough. 

Sadiq just offered something different but it's clear he's not a lone striker. He was constantly looking for the knock down for someone to run on to today. He could probably be useful in a partnership but he'll be off now anyway and deservedly so after that dive.