Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Just now, badjon said:

He was saying that about us? Fucking cheek if he was, will listen on catch up later.

no mate, he was actually saying that Rangers fans have been waiting for this moment - waiting for the deck of cards to collapse

i couldn't remember what he said exactly so just simplified it, whatever he said he should have said the house of cards not the deck of cards. i've never seen a deck of cards collapse, they just sit quietly on the table :lol:

5 hours ago, TMB said:

The Duffy situation is hilarious.  £2m loan fee and fuck knows what they’re paying him in wages.  A complete donkey and they NEED to play him because they can’t spend all that money and have him on the bench.  A farce.

I wonder if they face a hefty financial penalty if he doesn’t play in a certain amount of games, similar to the kind of deal we were rumoured to have for that donkey Joe Worrall?

That really would be the icing on the cake 🍰🇬🇧

5 hours ago, Orange Persson said:

Next time Duffy plays against Alfie, he'll be "begging him for mercy"

Did she not get tied up in knots and fucked in Europe too?  🤣

EDIT: on reflection, that joke may cause offence to some so feel free to delete it Admin.

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Also heard fat Griffiths and the cheerleader Sutton had a bit of a barmy outside the car park after his comments. Nothing beats a tarrier implosion.

Comes round my Starbucks alot getting shit like smores frapacinos and caramel macchiatos, things are laden with calories and suger. So wouldnt be surprised if more folk are picking up on it and hes burying his head in the sand because he still gets goals now and then. 

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The thing is, I don't see the boy improving. He has been a defender for Brighton where he defended in his own 18 yard box and never had the space he has at Fenian park.. He looks lacking in confidence being so open and exposed.. he isn't used to playing in a defense like that. It's a splendid car crash to watch unfold.

Also heard fat Griffiths and the cheerleader Sutton had a bit of a barmy outside the car park after his comments. Nothing beats a tarrier implosion.

They play out from the back, what the fuck were they thinking signing some guy like that? 😂

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

They play out from the back, what the fuck were they thinking signing some guy like that? 😂

Obviously a Dermot Desmond signing imo. Kind of like when Murray signed Hendry only this has far worse consequences for them both on the park and off it. 

39 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Comes round my Starbucks alot getting shit like smores frapacinos and caramel macchiatos, things are laden with calories and suger. So wouldnt be surprised if more folk are picking up on it and hes burying his head in the sand because he still gets goals now and then. 

That's mad. I recently got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and I honestly think it was caramel lattes that did it. Was hammering them in the office. Surely footby players, especially overweight well played players are monitored and told to stay away from that shit. Between that and elyounoussi on his phone, there is a clear lack of respect and their dressing yis crumbling. Splendid.

9 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Maybe you should add some barista special syrup too