Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

2 hours ago, Canabear said:

Had this on tonight and lasted about 10 mins.

I must admit i got carried away by the threads on the meltdowns but in between games this show is a no go zone , talk about playing to your listeners.

It's a full blown protect Lennon at all cost phone-in tonight with the hosts leading the way.

A deluded pathetic listen with the last caller i listened to from Edinburgh giving an accurate description of what he's witnessing from them only to get shot down because it doesn't fit in with the narrative of tonight's show.

I fell for it as well mate. Listened to it last night and it's 2 hours of my life that I won't get back. Sad to say that Gers fans were as bad as the scum. Helanders a better player than Jaap Stam. ffs shut up and step away from the phone.

Jim Duffy the night in response to a raging wee tarrier trying to say we've played no-one good in Europe "Leave that concern to the Rangers fans, I can see this title race going right to the wire - maybe even another Helicopter Sunday" complete with a little chuckle :lol: 

6 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Jim Duffy the night in response to a raging wee tarrier trying to say we've played no-one good in Europe "Leave that concern to the Rangers fans, I can see this title race going right to the wire - maybe even another Helicopter Sunday" complete with a little chuckle :lol: 

There's times you'd be forgiven for thinking Duffy was one of us

1 hour ago, G13 said:

Hah, Dr Dicks midnight surgery, I'm sure almost all those calls were wind ups. For the younger amongst us this was a show on Radio Clyde where people used to phone up with their personal problems, the fact it went out at midnight meant a good few of the callers were either pissed or out of their brains. 

It was hosted by Richard Park,who also did the football phone in, I'm sure he ended up in charge of channel 4 but haven't heard about him for years. His sidekick on the footie phone in was James Sanderson (wee solly) *sp, who's cries of 'absolute bunkum' and 'were you at the game' were legendary. He was also known to leave his post at thee footie to go down and actually pay for callers to get into the game. It was brilliant radio.

He used to ask female callers if they won a competition, if they wanted him to slip a 12 incher through their letterbox :matron:

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

I literally never have that thought about Jim Duffy. Don't think he ever hides it. 

The chuckle was probably one of panic. 

Heard him stick up for us plenty mate. Going all the way back to ecks side qualifying for the CL second round. Everyone slagged us off said we were the worst team to qualify and Duffy piped in saying still makes them the 32nd best team on Europe.

• 2 weeks later...