them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Right after the “trying to fend him off” elbow, they go up the park, get the corner and that scab scores. Then they get a fucking horrible decision penalty, and then an offside goal. What a fucking state our football is in. Thank fuck for us trying to bring a bit of class back to it. 

Remember who the ref was - Clancy.

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Don't get that logic there mate . They would cheat at mostly anything . And there is no doubt they needed a good morale boost . 

I don't see why you would you cheat now and risk adding any attention to yourself when their season's fucked anyway. A morale boost wouldn't help them much now. If anything you could argue helping them win keeps Lennon there longer and damages them.

I've seen worse decisions than that that weren't cheating, so just because somethings a huge mistake doesn't mean cheating.

46 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Don't get that logic there mate . They would cheat at mostly anything . And there is no doubt they needed a good morale boost . 

Second place is vital for them, not just for propaganda reasons but financially as well, and given their rotten form I doubt they're completely confident that it's guaranteed. Having said that, I wouldn't bet on Hibs or the mutton-benders pulling it off.

47 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I don't see why you would you cheat now and risk adding any attention to yourself when their season's fucked anyway. A morale boost wouldn't help them much now. If anything you could argue helping them win keeps Lennon there longer and damages them.

I've seen worse decisions than that that weren't cheating, so just because somethings a huge mistake doesn't mean cheating.

😄 2 massive mistakes in the space of minutes .No chance I’ll be agreeing with that tbh 

57 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Lennon back to his usual in the interviews. "We were tremendous bla bla bla. If we play like that, it'll take a good team to stop us."

Was it just me that thought they were awful. It was like watching two bottom of the table sides. Killie put it on one the worst performances I've seen from any team this season and they still created plenty of chances. Killie played into their hands being so standoffish. They took so long to react to anything, genuinely think we'd have put 8 or 9 past them last night.

At least that should mean Brown is back in the team :lol:

Never seen Killie play so bad for years tbh .They are bad but they usually play much better on their pitch against both OF teams .I think this lot could easily go down 

1 hour ago, Johnsey said:

Lennon back to his usual in the interviews. "We were tremendous bla bla bla. If we play like that, it'll take a good team to stop us."

Was it just me that thought they were awful. It was like watching two bottom of the table sides. Killie put it on one the worst performances I've seen from any team this season and they still created plenty of chances. Killie played into their hands being so standoffish. They took so long to react to anything, genuinely think we'd have put 8 or 9 past them last night.

At least that should mean Brown is back in the team :lol:

Both teams had 12 shots, similar to the Motherwell game they played at Fir Park when that one could’ve went either way

Plus Killie are wank