them

MisterC

27 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Haha! FFS

Ange Postecoglou on Kyogo diving accusations: “Who are these brave people, these warriors, accusing people? “Kyogo’s the size of a jockey and he’s playing against guys almost a foot taller than him. “He has been great for our football club and for Scottish football”.

Ffs indeed. :lol:

31 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Haha! FFS

Ange Postecoglou on Kyogo diving accusations: “Who are these brave people, these warriors, accusing people? “Kyogo’s the size of a jockey and he’s playing against guys almost a foot taller than him. “He has been great for our football club and for Scottish football”.

Did you see his logic on why their dead rubber of a game on Thursday isn't a dead rubber?

“I’ve got one bad knee and I’m overweight – but I’d love to play. I don’t think anyone wouldn’t want that opportunity."

Wit? Still a dead rubber whether he would like to play in it or not. 

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Probably been mentioned but are they the first team to enter (and hopefully lose) in three different European competitions in one year?

Get your money on this,and that they will be the first team to be knocked out of Europe 3 times for the SECOND time in their disgusting history.