them

MisterC

33 minutes ago, tm91 said:

They seem even worse than you'd have anticipated. I thought they'd thrash the poorer sides, struggle away to the better ones and end up about 10-15 points behind us at the end of the season. It might still end up with that sort of lead if we just stumble all season as we've done so far, but if we get anywhere near our form last year we'll be out of sight by Christmas.

They look like they've got no defensive shape or organisation at all. It's like Warburton's Rangers on steroids. They'll get sussed out quick and he might be gone by January/February. Especially if he continues to say stupid shit like 'it's only 7 games in' and talk about how they're playing really good football - the cunt doesn't seem to get that 10 points after 7 games and 6 points behind the Champions at this stage is already ringing the death knell.

He seems to believe septic will give him time.

20 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Their fans are turning on Ange big time. Its all gonna collapse in the next week or two, in my opinion. They go down to Aberdeen and real pressure will be on him.

Aberdeen are shite, do you expect them to give the scum a game, they’ve never done it before even at their best, if Broonaldo plays he’ll make sure there’s no embarrassment 

26 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Aberdeen are shite, do you expect them to give the scum a game, they’ve never done it before even at their best, if Broonaldo plays he’ll make sure there’s no embarrassment 

I dont know. They will be feeling the pressure and that does funny things to you. 

25 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I dont know. They will be feeling the pressure and that does funny things to you. 

There's no way their even finishing second this season with big Flange, they'd need to rip it up and start again right now with a new magnager and even then they'd be odds against for second spot.

8 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Even under Pedro we had 11 points at this stage

See everyone talks about Pedro but we should actually be comparing him to Advocaats start. Took over after they blew 10iar and whilst they still had finances, just like Dick. Pedro's starting point with Rangers was much worse, and he had much less to spend. Not that it matters though, his record so far is woeful whoever you compare him too. Even Tony Mowbray was top of the league at this point in the season iirc