them

MisterC

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

How can they sack him ,Any bringing the club into disrepute as a reason will be laughed off by his lawyers .

Disrepute ,ffs they have a dozen peadophiles already associated .

His lawyer could argue ,at least it was a girl and of age for sex ,

My daughter is 16 and if he asked her for nudes I’d chase the cunt down .

Although the age of consent is 16, it's 18 for that.

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

How can they sack him ,Any bringing the club into disrepute as a reason will be laughed off by his lawyers .

Disrepute ,ffs they have a dozen peadophiles already associated .

His lawyer could argue ,at least it was a girl and of age for sex ,

My daughter is 16 and if he asked her for nudes I’d chase the cunt down .

This,  you'd hope her da would cut the cunts baws off, but as he's probably a taig  he'll be too busy trying to see the pics.

19 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

What do you expect from him. Any other club would just sack him and report him to the police.

I’m sure I seen something a couple of year ago in the media about how The Scum were leading the way in Scottish football in regards to Child Protection, Think it was about the time we were all waiting on the report from spfl/sfa investigation into historical child abuse so they had their lackeys in the media trying to portray them in a good light, Hopefully The Victims of that rancid clubs lawyers are watching very closely to see how celtic deal with this.

13 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’m sure I seen something a couple of year ago in the media about how The Scum were LEADING THE WAY IN CHILD PROTECTIONleading the way in Scottish football in regards to Child Protection, Think it was about the time we were all waiting on the report from spfl/sfa investigation into historical child abuse so they had their lackeys in the media trying to portray them in a good light, Hopefully The Victims of that rancid clubs lawyers are watching very closely to see how celtic deal with this.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Stop it.