them

MisterC

13 minutes ago, demise said:

Since they cannot afford it, they will probably get back to loans, im sure.

That would do me. There is a lot more misses than hits when it comes to loan signings over at the Chamber of Secrets or even here. I seriously doubt their dream team of Flange, BJK and the laptop guru will be bringing in what is required. 

With any luck they'll be trying to replace most of their squad this time next year. 

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Publicly calling out the board again :lol:

“I have been trying to be as forceful as I can about what we need to bring in, and the challenges we have had are well chronicled. Irrespective of the result tonight, we still need reinforcements. We had a really young squad out there, young players on the bench. It’s not a situation we need to be in.”

:whistle:

3 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

I honestly fancy Aberdeen to finish second.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Me too. Well sheep or Hibs. Going to be a battle for the minor places.

A lot of people will say no way but there isn't much in the way of quality that seperates them now and our sides that finished 3rd in our first two years back up!

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Aberdeen got 73 and 76 points those two seasons.

Last season they got 56, Hibs 63.

Thats the difference!

I doubt that historical figures have much relevance this coming season. scum are in freefall and may well have to find a new manager before long.

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen, with maybe Livi as outsiders for the top 4.

scum nowhere.

I fancy Hibs to be the contender. St Mirren & St Johnstone will take points off teams.

The Jambos hate that mob. Tynecastle on Saturday will be fun when we already have three points (hopefully) comfortably in the bag before they play.