them

MisterC

Insinuating blame lies with the board because of the lack of signings within 5 weeks...

Then acting like the players gave their all and their fitness levels couldn't have been better...

Add to that fucking the press off by being so awkward...

He surely needs some allies, I'm not sure I see the fans backing him up.

13 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Well, they will have their millions from Ajer, Eduardo, etc. So they will sign new players and we must take the position they will improve. All depends really how good this Aussie guy is at recruiting. Probably blow the money on Japs and Aussies.

mate hes an aussie

it'll be on hookers and blow :lol:

Just now, Brackley said:

"Our league campaign starts on Sunday " 😂😂

Looking forward to Hearts kicking off at 8pm Saturday night and walking the ball into an empty net for a walkover win due to Ceptic not turning up.

That’s another three points dropped tonight

:excited:

10 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Insinuating blame lies with the board because of the lack of signings within 5 weeks...

Then acting like the players gave their all and their fitness levels couldn't have been better...

Add to that fucking the press off by being so awkward...

He surely needs some allies, I'm not sure I see the fans backing him up.

Said it at the start , he's a hothead and the press will turn on him really quickly 

Fucking hilarious the mess they are in.

What I don't get is how Ange doesn't have his own full backroom team.

Crucial for a manager to do well and nobody seems to question why he hasn't been given it?

He's a school football team coach that shouts pass and press who'll get found out by any decent manager with a bit of tactical nous.

30 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Well, they will have their millions from Ajer, Eduardo, etc. So they will sign new players and we must take the position they will improve. All depends really how good this Aussie guy is at recruiting. Probably blow the money on Japs and Aussies.

They'll be lucky to sign anyone of note, their 10mill europa league income is hanging by a bawhair now, lose to the czech mob and not even the banners will take free tickets to the conference league home games 

Even with EL money they'll need the player sales to balance the books, because thats what they do, their board wont do what ours did last 3 seasons and basically say "fuck it we'll fund the losses" 

I seriously dont understand the mess they are in.

It cannot just be poor management. There must be something happening in the background.

I dont think its the nonce stuff either, they will have all sorts of protection from that.

But the club has imploded. Its like big Dermot has actually been a Rangers fan all these years and is deliberately sabotaging them or something.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It is fucking mental.

I almost feel sorry for the prick. He has landed in this absolute pile of shite, and does not have one trusted voice around he can lean on. That Kennedy will knife him in the back at any opportunity.

I dont really almost feel sorry for him though, cause he thinks noncery can be forgiven by scoring a few goals.

Yeah it is mental. Especially coming to a new country for him as well.