Waiting on Humza Useless' Apology

Humza would have been hoping, perhaps praying, that we would see an increase in Covid, April 02(wtf) or Kent variant spreading due to the celebrations.  As of today, from SG publication for whole of Scotland.

0 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive 

5 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19

3,121,945 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 1,852,179 have received their second dose

(also just a note, the 7 day moving average for deaths in Scotland (covid related) has been less than <1 since the 10th of April)

On 23/05/2021 at 20:08, Brackley said:

Was thinking earlier about this shift from sectarianism to anti Catholic and anti Irish and was wondering where anti Irish fits the agenda. 

References to the pope will no doubt come under anti Catholic but the  Fenian Brotherhood was not a Catholic organisation  and that's when the penny dropped. 

Shout FTP and you are done under anti Catholic. 

Shout Fenian Bassa and you are done under anti Irish bigotry.

All bases now covered and boxes ticked.

I imagine I'll be waiting a long time for the definition of anti Protestant bigotry

Standard grievance industry tactic.  Create an oppressor-victim narrative, inferring discrimination by an out group on a more favoured group.  Maximises the publicity/influence given to the grievance hucksters and ensures all public funding flows in their direction.

12 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

His infamous ‘white’ speech in Holyrood should never be forgotten. Its jaw dropping stuff for anyone of sane mind on any point of the political spectrum.

What was that? Vaguely recall but can’t remember the details. 

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

What was that? Vaguely recall but can’t remember the details. 

Bloody difficult finding a quick link for this that wasn’t from some nationalist or dodgy far-right YouTube account :lol: 

I’m on my way to work so haven’t watched that but I’m sure that’s it

33 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Bloody difficult finding a quick link for this that wasn’t from some nationalist or dodgy far-right YouTube account :lol: 

‘Our shame’ right enough. 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

He's a lying cunt too, absolutely any non-British white person would have been asked the exact same.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

I am sure Anas Sarwar did one vert similar in Holyrood.  

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Just sounds to me like he wishes he was white.