DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

miserable looking bastard was on 10 mins ago.
Hope that is more to do with the schedule ,and the scabby cow is cooked.
Imagine doing the worst send up ever of krankie,and getting a gig at £12 K from the public purse.
The only cunts who would find that shite funny will be a few women,effeminate men and old pishers.
She really should donate every penny she thieves from us to a charity for obese kids.

Seen on twitter the adverts were being scrapped and she was now claiming mental health issues.

If it's still on sorry for building everyone's hopes up every time it's on I change the channel she's more cringe than the singing kettle.

17 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’d never seen it until I read about it on here today then it came on channel 4 twice within the space of half an hour, Can’t even watch A place in the sun in peace Ffs.

Only ever see it when the chase is on Stv. Same with that Dentist absolutely sick to death of worst cunts telling you how you should live your life.

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I suspect NS saw her video voiceovers during lockdown and thought they were funny, yet again a minority of the population 

I wonder what nippy thought of Tracey Ulman's take on her. Probably flattered by it.