*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

2 hours ago, the goal machine said:

celtic fans, for the most part, respect Walter for carrying Tommy Burns coffin. Aberdeen fans respect nothing as they are a tin pot irrelevance trying to get attention. Fuck them.

It is sheer envy mate. They are sad perpetual losers seeking attention.

Walter won more silverware with us than their shitty wee tinpot club has in it's 118 history. That is the measure of the man. 

46 minutes ago, JamieD said:

I haven't seen or heard a single disrespectful comment from any supporter of any club, except Aberdeen. Not Hibs, not celtic. Every single person has been classy and respectful, except Aberdeen fans, a significant proportion of whom (online at least) are determined to disgrace their club and present themselves as small, petty, cruel little people. It's very strange and very sad.

From what I’ve seen, you’ve got fans of every other club in Scotland condemning them and that utterly grotesque thread on their forum.

They were already scum but this day has pushed things to another level. This intensity will never diminish.

7 hours ago, JamieD said:

I haven't seen or heard a single disrespectful comment from any supporter of any club, except Aberdeen. Not Hibs, not Celtic. Every single person has been classy and respectful, except Aberdeen fans, a significant proportion of whom (online at least) are determined to disgrace their club and present themselves as small, petty, cruel little people. It's very strange and very sad.

Its the volume that astounds  me . There is literally a handful trying to be respectful but they get shouted down by the majority . 

Can't believe anyone at the football club would want associated with that as a support.  

8 hours ago, JamieD said:

I haven't seen or heard a single disrespectful comment from any supporter of any club, except Aberdeen. Not Hibs, not celtic. Every single person has been classy and respectful, except Aberdeen fans, a significant proportion of whom (online at least) are determined to disgrace their club and present themselves as small, petty, cruel little people. It's very strange and very sad.

They are a nomark club with nomark fans, apart from a couple of seasons success under SAF theirs is a long history of mediocrity. To compensate for  this they  act like naughty attention seeking children.