SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hard hitting statement that telling us errrmm who’ll be on Commentary for the game.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Doesn't even state our stance on what happened yesterday

Yes apart from the Rangers TV and 500 getting in, it seems to have just blanked what happened yesterday. :headwall:

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Like everyone else, I wanted our board to come out all guns blazing but their aloofness has actually stood them in good stead. Everyone has been losing their shit while we have calmly and serenely established a six point lead at the halfway point, while retaining our dignity and class.

Yeah, I’m along the same lines. As much as it would’ve been satisfying initially, if the board had come out and said the bheasts are just trying to get this postponed for their own devious reasons we would’ve looked petty.

Everyone knows why they wanted the postponement brought forward so I don’t think it would’ve done anything to our cause to just fire shots across.

I imagine that at the levels the Board operate at they will have voiced their displeasure and cynicism. I don’t think it would’ve looked good to start mouthing off to us plebs and start mud slinging.

36 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

The searing heat- seeking missile of a statement calling out the corruption, inconsistencies and hypocrisy we have all been waiting for..........has unsurprisingly not materialzed. 

But more importantly we can seek comfort in the knowledge that we will be blessed with Clive Tyldsley's honeyed tones as he describes a convincing victory at Fortress Invincible whilst we nurse a wee sherry and roast our nuts at the Yule tide fire.

Marvellous!

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Which takes us back to the bleeding obvious and what most of us have been saying!

If that's literally all slots used up why on earth would anyone cancel the scheduled games they have just cancelled! 

Surely you play on the 29th December and start of January, get two more sets of fixtures ticked off and that eases some pressure. It's madness. Barely anything has made any sense over the past few years.

They haven't even taking into consideration what happens if more games get called off. We haven't even seen the worst of winter weather yet and how many times does that usually get games called off. 

We're getting a fixture pile up and we're going to watch this lot scramble like headless chickens trying to fix it. 

All to give one club an advantage yet again. The only thing that has made sense in the decision making. 

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

...it’s hardly unlikely that when football does return we will see full stadia which makes the decision even more ridiculous...celtic who claimed they just wanted fans in grounds didn’t get what they wanted but they did get the New Years fixtures postponed...

Watch this space.

They don't give a single fuck about any other fans in anyone else's ground. SuperCovid-22 could be lethal in February, they'd find a way to make sure their midden is full, particularly against us.

Is anyone really doubting that we'll play that game in a full stadium, February or whenever?