*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Zappa6995 said:

Borna, take your top off at half time, hand it to Jimmy Bell, say your goodbyes and Fuck Off.

He is being completely overrun. So is our entire defence. There is absolutely no shape and discipline in our midfield and its completely destroying our team. It has been like that since Gerrard left. We have got away with it as we have played some garbage teams.. and havent got away with it when playing other garbage teams. I can see some players absolutely losing it in the dressing room at half time. I dont think Gio will last the season.

I said during the week that playing in front of a full hostile crowd was going to see if all the bottlers were still at the club and by fuck have they turned up tonight. It was blatantly obvious if they scored early the shitebags would fold.

That was 3 going on 6 and one of the worst performances from any of our sides. Barring Bassey its the same gutless shitebags in that defence , theres a reason they have won 1 trophy in 4 fuckin years.

I knew VB would sit back like this , it was fuckin suicide.

Absolutely gutted and they can fuck off , shameful........

Just now, DerekJohnstone said:

I'm not sure replacing a manager would help, we were playing crap before he came.

We were complacent before he came but were comfortably clear at the top of the league

We're about to go 1 behind & a completely embarrassing pumping off a bang average taig team

No manager should last after this, clearly the players don't understand what Gio wants to do, he needs to go after this while we still have a chance 

The only reason we won the league last year was no crowds

bunch of shitebags

said for months barasic is a fkn hopeless defender

bassey at the first embarrassing 

tav at the third running along side him

utter shitebags physically shaking

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

The usual people will blame certain players and ignore others like the goldenboy Kent being shit.

Aribo woeful as well.

Not a player out there has done his job. 11 woeful displays.

Aye there are empty shirts but a lot has to do with Gio's tactics. We've punter it up the park all night. Gio canny play his team's against the high press. Hasn't a clue.

Absolutely embarrassing, getting rag dolled by them is unforgivable. For all Stevie G had his faults he knew how to set up against them and take the game to them.

Every single one of us can see if you give them that amount of space its gotta bring pressure. Fucking J-Leaguer and and a league 1 midfielder running rings rounds us