Dortmund Highlights: "The most significant result in modern Scottish football..."

TheFamousPigeon

Alex Rae sounds exactly how we'd all be on commentary other than we'd probably swear a lot more, the love for the club just oozes out him and he literally couldnt care less who hears it

His celebrating of lundstrams goal last week i thought was unreal, but his celebrating tavs second last night was different level, imagine Rangers Tv having him and mccoist every game

54 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Was a decent result but we shouldn't be celebrating like we won it.

Not quite an away win at the Tony Macaroni was it.

12 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Alex Rae sounds exactly how we'd all be on commentary other than we'd probably swear a lot more, the love for the club just oozes out him and he literally couldnt care less who hears it

His celebrating of lundstrams goal last week i thought was unreal, but his celebrating tavs second last night was different level, imagine Rangers Tv having him and mccoist every game

:bow: 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Was a decent result but we shouldn't be celebrating like we won it.

Get to fuck man. We battered the tournament favourites away from home and knocked them out. We absolutely should be enjoying it.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Since Gerrard arrived in 2018, and now with GvB our record and performances in Europe over the last 4 years have been nothing short of magnificent.

Will still be talking about these last few seasons in 30/40 years.

Kids who've just started supporting Rangers will think this is the normal and be in for decades of disappointment 😁

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I like that lad as a commentator 😉👍

Said this before. BT usually gives us and them one of two commentators. The lad last night and the boring Rob McLean.

I've heard they both support the other side but that Rory Hamilton seems to at least treat it like it's his professional job. Adds to the atmosphere massively I feel.

That second goal in the highlights is mental, the roof nearly comes off. I think that beat the roar Helander's goal against them. Crowd were sensational.