Frankfurt

50 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, yes we have beaten better but Frankfurt are no push overs 

Lets no start hyping up how good Frankfurt are like we do with everyone. If we play we are a better side. We are well capable of winning this.

I was very positive going into last nights game as I felt this team were nowhere near as good as they were hyped up to be , we have beaten better sides.

15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Any team that knock out West ham and barca are going to be very tough.

We need a whole lot of things to go in our favour. 

I made that mistake with Zenit

I felt like against zenit..we just didnt go for it...I remember thinkin how  defensively we were but I think we just put our trust in Walter. They did have sum good players like Arsharvin, tymoshuk. I thought we'l not get another crack at a final for rest of my life so 24yrs later..comon lads lets leave nothing unturned. Cudnt sleep last at work at 530 today nodding off..last nite pure ecstatic. Hope every single bear has the biggest smile on your faces😄😄

Just looked at their Euro Run, they’ve beaten Olympiakos, Real Betis, Barca and West Ham, but sit mid table. Strange one!

Theyve won in Spain twice this season, so will maybe be more difficult than first thought, but we’ve nothing to fear 

3 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Frankfurt haven’t lost a game in the tournament yet and they knocked out Barca and West Ham. We have a chance, a great chance, but we will start as underdogs and that will suit us perfectly.

I saw them in London last week when they beat West Ham.They are a compact and organised side with a pressing style. They got some luck with the woodwork that night but that’s how it goes.

We have beaten better German sides and absolutely can win but only if we continue with the same fight and attitude as the last few games. Any thinking they are just some mid table rubbish and there for the taking will not do us any good at all.

They’ve struggled in the Bundesliga but been good In Europe, Betis, Barca and West Ham is a hard run to the final, a bit like ourselves. Quite a few similarities to us, no one would have picked either of us to be eventual winners, both knocked out a team considered favourites at the time, us with Dortmund and Leipzig and them with Barca and both not favoured to get through the semi final. Should be a cracking game, just got a feeling it’ll be Tav lifting that trophy though. 

10 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

They’ve struggled in the Bundesliga but been good In Europe, Betis, Barca and West Ham is a hard run to the final, a bit like ourselves. Quite a few similarities to us, no one would have picked either of us to be eventual winners, both knocked out a team considered favourites at the time, us with Dortmund and Leipzig and them with Barca and both not favoured to get through the semi final. Should be a cracking game, just got a feeling it’ll be Tav lifting that trophy though

Those words, man. 

5 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Any team that knock out West ham and barca are going to be very tough.

We need a whole lot of things to go in our favour. 

I made that mistake with Zenit

Really?  the same Zenit who hammered bayern 5-1 in the semis if I remember correctly.  Zenit were a great team back then.. Franfurt have done great, just as good, if not better than us but this is a much more even game.  I think we'll win 2-1 (seem to have a way of playing German teams lol)