*****The Official Rangers v PSV Eindhoven Thread*****

G.E.C.

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We aren’t playing in the champions league until we get past this round 

Well technically we are cos it’s the champions league play off and uefa have chosen to have it this way with the music badges sponsors and tv rights. 
Yes not the group stages but it’s the champions league whether you agree or not.

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Well technically we are cos it’s the champions league play off and uefa have chosen to have it this way with the music badges sponsors and tv rights. 
Yes not the group stages but it’s the champions league whether you agree or not.

It’s a qualifying round to get into the CL, that’s literally what it is. 

Sorry mate but when championship clubs in England play in the play off final they aren’t actively at that moment playing in the EPL

Just now, .Williamson. said:

It’s a qualifying round to get into the CL, that’s literally what it is. 

Sorry mate but when championship clubs in England play in the play off final they aren’t actively at that moment playing in the EPL

Correct cos it’s played under the efl banner like this is played under the champions league.

Im not saying we’re already in the champions league cos it’s thr play off but Uefa deem this as the champions league that’s why the music is played.

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Correct cos it’s played under the efl banner like this is played under the champions league.

Im not saying we’re already in the champions league cos it’s thr play off but Uefa deem this as the champions league that’s why the music is played.

Aye I don’t see it as officially being in the CL.

Doesn’t bother me that we will be playing the music but until we make the groups we don’t know which competition we will be competing in in Europe this season. 

50 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Onyway I fear our new players haven’t gelled enough and a bit too soon for key players (Kent & Morelos) 

I fear it may be a step too far sadly, hope to fuck I’m wrong 

Kent should be fit enough.  Morelos maybe last 30 mins.

I do agree that our team hasn't gelled enough which is a bit annoying for me.  It always appears to take our new signings months to really fit in and the rest can't shake loose the summer cobwebs.    PSV are playing well and scoring freely.  Just hope we can get through.   

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Kent should be fit enough.  Morelos maybe last 30 mins.

I do agree that our team hasn't gelled enough which is a bit annoying for me.  It always appears to take our new signings months to really fit in and the rest can't shake loose the summer cobwebs.    PSV are playing well and scoring freely.  Just hope we can get through.   

They are scoring freely but they are also conceding which is a bonus. Hopefully we can rattle them early and get a few goals. 

I know it’s a bit of a joke that it’s done for a qualifier but I’m looking forward to seeing Ibrox with all the Champions League branding and it will still be special to hear the music back. Though I doubt you’ll be able to hear it too much 

3 hours ago, GA1972 said:

I know it’s a bit of a joke that it’s done for a qualifier but I’m looking forward to seeing Ibrox with all the Champions League branding and it will still be special to hear the music back. Though I doubt you’ll be able to hear it too much 

The roar when the music is finished too