Barisic

I’m dreading the thought of Borna being our main LB next season. He’s been brutal again this season (POTY nomination means fuck all), and pretty rapidly on the decline for the last 2 and a half years. Great crosser of a ball but that is literally all he has to offer. Has the heart of a bin bag. Should have been sent off yesterday for that pathetic dive too. Got away with one. 

Rant over.

17 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Another player who should have been moved on a few years ago when his value was at its highest

He played in the World Cup on the plus side.  Obviously older now on the downside.

I know players naturally decline with age but his regression has been scary and most importantly seems to have impacted on his actual fighting spirit and heart.

I remember when he played against us he was not only a huge attacking threat he was highly combative and physical. Fast forward to now and it's a guy who is too scared to try and drive past their man and would rather stand off their man than go and challenge for a ball.

It's really sad in all honesty. 

He is another player we have failed to cash in on and more likely to see out his contract with us than move on.

He’s terrified of the ball. Gets if and hoofs it no matter where he is. He breaks down every single attack because the only thing he knows how to do is lump it into the box no matter what 

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Shitebag.

Ridvan doesn't appear to be the solution either unfortunately. Looked weak yesterday.

Yeah didn’t look great but vital we now give him the last few games to see what we have / if it was just rustiness and some game time will help improve him

43 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Couldn't agree more

I almost never swear on this forum, that is how angry he gets me. 

As for Yilmaz, I am a defender of his. I like what I have seen and imo he needs to replace Barasic and then we can see him week by week, instead of a game here and there. 

Another under performer who we should cash in on whilst we can. Ridvan isnt the answer though, too injury prone and done nothing of note for us so far. Says it all when a lad playing out of position (Devine) performed better in that position than the two we have for it 

Find it hard to get annoyed at Borna because I do like him and I know he has had some stinkers but celebrating a couple of blocked crosses and then getting done off that Japanese cunt is criminal.

2 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Imagine letting a wee runt like Taylor drag you up by the scruff of the neck.  

This pissed me off so much!

Its not the size of the man in the fight that matters, its the fight in the man and once again Borna proved he's just not cut out for it.