Abdallah Sima

GOAT

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Not a bad cameo fae the big donkey today:pipe:

Tbf it was a tap in and everything else he did was below par. Missed a great opportunity prior to that and was outrun on the flank a couple of times. I hope he improves but the goal changes nothing for me.

Thoughts he did well today… also matondo very good. Think Matondo is best when he doesn’t need to be involved in all the intricacies of our play and just runs with the ball , he’s also no use defensively so should always have players covering him (Dowell/Barisic) because he’s got a lot of very good attacking attributes… let’s use them 

3 hours ago, King Rager said:

Him and Matondo were excellent when they came on.

Imagine playing him in his best position and getting the best out of him? Crazy, I know, but might just work..

It would take an absolute monumental change in form for me to think there’s a player in there in relation to Matondo. However I remember when we signed him I watched some of his highlights and the majority of his goals/assists came from the left hand side. Very rarely we seen him play in that position due to Kent. I’d start him v Morton to see what he can do.

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

It would take an absolute monumental change in form for me to think there’s a player in there in relation to Matondo. However I remember when we signed him I watched some of his highlights and the majority of his goals/assists came from the left hand side. Very rarely we seen him play in that position due to Kent. I’d start him be Morton to see what he can do.

You could be on to something. The way the game is played nowadays with inverted wingers, it's actually become very rare to see wingers play on the same side as they are footed. 

• Clemdog changed the title to Abdallah Sima