I’m a wee bit embarrassed

KeyserSoze

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

A lot of supporters seem confident the cup is in the bag simply because the tims are oot. 

Dangerous thinking. 

I think we should be taking care of Livingston at Ibrox 

the likes of Hibs , Hearts , Aberdeen , kilmarnock, St Mirren etc though would all fancy their chances against us at Hampden currently 

1 hour ago, Ben10 said:

I'm convinced the players are sabotaging the manager now

I don't agree. This manager signed 11 of our squad - 9 of these only a matter of weeks ago. They have no loyalty to anyone else apart from him.

I think you're crediting average footballers with an awful lot of intelligence?

I don’t think anyone knows what they’re supposed to be doing. The whole thing is a clusterfuck. The recruitment, with the exception of Butland and perhaps Danilo is completely baffling. Who the fuck watched Cyriel Dessers and decided he would be a good buy? I think Beale is a dead man walking, but the problem is that by the time the board decide to act the league will be gone. I would still love him and the players to prove me wrong, but it’s delusional to think that this shambles will just all of a sudden change for the better. I’m unable to attend games because of mobility and health issues and for a couple of seasons I was gutted about that. Now I just feel sorry for the poor lads and lassies that are travelling near and far to watch this shite. Fucking sad times.

49 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The biggest embarrassing thing is our players can't play under the pressure of fans. Our best period of success was when we where locked out. 

I said that at the Time and took pelters , these players are bottlers they 

cant handle it 

1 hour ago, Craiggybear said:

I'm a wee bit embaressed......

Because the forum locks down matchday threads on the same day as the match but keeps the  2 moonhowling threads on St Johnstone and taig game still freely able to comment on. 

Forum is done. I'm out. 

@GabrielTomato

Just read the match thread. closed for no reason other than cunts talking shite. Just like every other thread 🤣

44 minutes ago, King Jela said:

A lot of supporters seem confident the cup is in the bag simply because the tims are oot. 

Dangerous thinking. 

It’s far from in the bag and any team watching us will fancy their chances- reckon we’ll scrape past Livingston but blow it in the semi 

18 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

I said that at the Time and took pelters , these players are bottlers they 

cant handle it 

We should have moved on from the Gerrard era. 

For what it was, the Gerrard era was good for us. The problem is it wasn't successful by any metric, and having continous failures from that era doesn't make us stronger. 

You either need a manager that's a level above to get the best out the players, or a group of winners to help rookie managers. 

You can't have absolutely no winners or above level talent in both departments. Its destined for disaster. 

50 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

If we lose against Livingston on Wednesday its going to be Pandoras Box opening.

Beale has no credit in the bank he will be sacked and if he is not then there will be a fucking uproar.

He’ll be gone if we go out. If we somehow scrape the League Cup it’ll save him till into the new year

He’ll be gone before the end of the season but it could be a while yet

Fucking clown that he is 

55 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

If we lose against Livingston on Wednesday its going to be Pandoras Box opening.

Beale has no credit in the bank he will be sacked and if he is not then there will be a fucking uproar.

After everything fucked off out of Pandora's box the only thing that was left was Hope. :ang:

3 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

He matched up against Motherwells formation, because he realised they were the better coached side and had to react to it. 

Against fucking Motherwell

Sad thing is this is spot on, you could see what they were trying. Had a few good moves and passed and moved really well. Fortunately for us they lacked a bit up front. 

The whole setup today was embarrassing. Matondo has been up and down so far, but has definitely shown that he is far more effective when he is on the left. He brings in Scott Wright from the cold and decides to switch Wright to the left and Matondo to the right and neither are effective.

He played Borna over Yilmaz today (actually thought Borna had a decent game defensively) totally nullified our attacking down the left as as soon as Borna gets the ball in a bit of space in an attacking position his only thought is to swing in a cross. That is bread and butter to that Motherwell defence.

There was so much today that was wrong that has already been mentioned, our manager isn’t up to the job but instead of dealing with the reality we are going to keep bumbling along until it is too late to save the season.

What was his thinking? We played quite well for the last 15 mins vs St Johnstone when we switch to a 433 using an attacking midfielder as one of the 3 in midfield…. 

Then on Thursday played quite well using same formation as the last 15 mins vs St Johnstone

Then today switched to a narrow sort of 4231 using Wright and Matondo as the wide CAMs …

Why did he do that? What was his thinking on doing that? 

1 hour ago, Blues Brother said:

What was his thinking? We played quite well for the last 15 mins vs St Johnstone when we switch to a 433 using an attacking midfielder as one of the 3 in midfield…. 

Then on Thursday played quite well using same formation as the last 15 mins vs St Johnstone

Then today switched to a narrow sort of 4231 using Wright and Matondo as the wide CAMs …

Wright wasn’t wide.  He was in a bizarre kinda old fashioned inside right position 

1 hour ago, Blues Brother said:

Think he’s just trying anything that pops into his head 

13 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Think he’s just trying anything that pops into his head 

He's throwing handfuls of shite at a wall to see if it sticks. Then trying to take credit if it sometimes randomly makes a nice pattern and blaming the shite if it doesn't.

Btw the manager needs to go but players being unable to pass the ball 5yard to each other is on them not him. He can't go and do it for them it's a mentality thing. They can't handle the expectations of the crowd. He said it himself after match how do you go from the high of Thursday night to those levels today. Ultimately tho he is the manager the blame is at his door.  The complete inability to cope with pressure or loss the head in adversity has gone on through Gerrard (before covid) Gvb now beale it is a serious issue.