Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

23 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Being greedy now with wishes but I wish someone would ask the host why the medical officer treating Julien wasn't on the list for people isolating.

Going by the definition...he obviously didn't spend more than 15 mins within 2 metres of him.......... physio by proxy maybe

9 minutes ago, Canabear said:

I lo

I love a good conspiracy theory. What if it wasn't Juli-ann that tested positive but someone else?

Juli-Ann is an easy an easy target as he can't play for weeks and isolating for him would be a piece of cake.

What if the positive test was a bigger name than him and they've fudged it to look like it was him??

Naaaaaa they'd never stoop that low:confused:

They were willing to field players against Hibs until they were forced to isolate, so who knows.

Their club have stated it was Jullien , they also claimed Jullien was on the trip because of the treatment  he needed. So he must have had a medical person treating him. Which means he should have been listed as one of the people that had close contact with him.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Apologies to 

The FM for her abusing her rules

The general public for bringing shame to the country

The Scottish footballing community for bringing the game into disrepute.

and an apology after saying Covid affected them more than anyone else  

39 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

They were willing to field players against Hibs until they were forced to isolate, so who knows.

Their club have stated it was Jullien , they also claimed Jullien was on the trip because of the treatment  he needed. So he must have had a medical person treating him. Which means he should have been listed as one of the people that had close contact with him.

The guy is out for months we've been told so the season will probably be over by the time he's ready to play again.

Explain to me again why they had him there when a week at home getting treatment from a doctor could've been gotten in Scotland as a week at home wouldn't have made the slightest difference to his healing.

Something stinks to high heavens with his name being outed so easily.

Imo of course.

1 hour ago, Canabear said:

I lo

I love a good conspiracy theory. What if it wasn't Juli-ann that tested positive but someone else?

Juli-Ann is an easy an easy target as he can't play for weeks and isolating for him would be a piece of cake.

What if the positive test was a bigger name than him and they've fudged it to look like it was him??

Naaaaaa they'd never stoop that low:confused:

Judging by the state of TLB recently . Would not put it past that wee cunt being the carrier 

9 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

sleekit pete has a brass fuckin neck after being AWARDED the 75% trophy after a bent vote and a zoom call from a boardroom,and the 2019/20 covid cup about 6 months after 2020/21 season started,and trhen claiming the mutants have suffered more than anybody else.

The big thief has pocketed millions in the past year while nearly 7,ooo people have died in scotland in that time.
SHAMELESS doesn't come near it.

Brilliant post Scotty .It would be laughable if it weren’t so serious He has had it so easy .The arrogance is now reekin out of the man

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Brilliant post Scotty .It would be laughable if it weren’t so serious He has had it so easy .The arrogance is now reekin out of the man

Cheers eejay.
the missus has heard me saying this quite a few times,that money can make people arrogant and that big thief has stuffed £3.8 million in his pocket in the last year alone.
Horrible sleekit bastard,but his days are numbered.

There is not one of the pundits or the celebrity fans that will emerge from this debacle with any credibility,or his favourite word INTEGRITY.
They took their eye off the ball with just sheer arrogance,and then they saw us,EXCEPT WE WERE PASSING THEM.

16 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

sleekit pete has a brass fuckin neck after being AWARDED the 75% trophy after a bent vote and a zoom call from a boardroom,and the 2019/20 covid cup about 6 months after 2020/21 season started,and trhen claiming the mutants have suffered more than anybody else.

The big thief has pocketed millions in the past year while nearly 7,ooo people have died in scotland in that time.
SHAMELESS doesn't come near it.

I don't think Hearts would agree with celic suffering the most. Being relegated without finishing a season is surely worse than dropping a couple of points due to self inflicted Covid. 

They are so full of themselves and their 10 in a row fantasy that they are blinkered to the world outside of the piggery.