them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I actually rate Ajer and didnt know he was only 22. The downside to his game is he is a fucking cry baby. But he's technically pretty good and was their best player at right back v Livi. 

Did you not see on Wednesday night where he lost his man for Livingston’s first goal or when their winger gave him a 10 yard start and still ran past him for the ball? 
Not to mention you must have missed him being subbed off with 15 minutes to go.

There’s a reason they are playing him right back - he’s a fucking bomb scare that can do less damage out there.

8 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Is Christies contract up this summer or next?

The record are running an article on how much celtic can get for selling their players to allow a transfer budget

Ajer 12m

Eduoard 20m

Christie 8m

Frimpong 7m

😄

Aye and £5 million for Ntcham! 🙈

Ajer, Edouard and Christie can all sign pre contracts in 11 months. celtic have put all their eggs into the ‘10 in a row’ basket and it’s fucked them as there is fuck all future planning.

They’ll be lucky to get £10 million for Edouard. Ajer and Christie could go for about £4 million at most in the summer. They’d be lucky to get £700k for Frimpong never mind £7 million FS!

Just now, OceanRain said:

Kerrydale Street latest:

We won't get Rafa because we won't ask him but, if we did ask him, he'd definitely come. The only thing stopping Benitez becoming manager is the board's lack of ambition. 

--------------------------

Aye, lads. That's all that's stopping him.

Fucking hell...

Mark Wilson keep bringing up a solid point on ssb, celtic doesnt have the pull right now due to the issues on and off the board. 

Some the celtic support just dont get that really and are just in denial more or less

10 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Kerrydale Street latest:

We won't get Rafa because we won't ask him but, if we did ask him, he'd definitely come. The only thing stopping Benitez becoming manager is the board's lack of ambition. 

--------------------------

Aye, lads. That's all that's stopping him.

Fucking hell...

its a pity for them that this didnt all happen 2 months ago when pochettino was available

4 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

£35m for Edouard :lol: :lol: 

Rafa Benitez :lol: :lol: 

They've fallen back into illusion land to stop feeling the pain of reality. 

Its funny how the taigs are well under when they go on about morelos price tag but are well over when then go on about this cunt.

Morelos is a well better all round player than this cunt.

he left inter because he wanted money. he left newcastle because he wanted more money. he went to china for mega money.

i doubt celtic are the team in this current climate to give him a war chest to build a team.

hopefully they sign him. gerrard i believe was not that keen on him. give the gaffer extra motivation to skelp that lot for  a good while longer.

22 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Mark Wilson keep bringing up a solid point on ssb, celtic doesnt have the pull right now due to the issues on and off the board. 

Some the celtic support just dont get that really and are just in denial more or less

More importantly I don’t think they have the money either, even if they were able to dig deep to bring in a high profile manager, they would be looking for substantial resources as that team needs rebuilding from top to bottom...

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

More importantly I don’t think they have the money either, even if they were able to dig deep to bring in a high profile manager, they would be looking for substantial resources as that team needs rebuilding from top to bottom...

Absolutely, no champions league or Euro money. Also its hard to say right now who had the big say over signings and until thats ironed out would you trust them with the money? Even in this window I dont think they've been seriously linked with anyone, except french eddy and west ham but that sort of tabloid crops up all the time. 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Absolutely, no champions league or Euro money. Also its hard to say right now who had the big say over signings and until thats ironed out would you trust them with the money? Even in this window I dont think they've been seriously linked with anyone, except french eddy and west ham but that sort of tabloid crops up all the time. 

Smoke and mirrors, we’ve seen this time and time again over the years from them regarding ’big name’ signings, player values or potential targets, it’s the way they roll...

19 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Screenshot_20210124-130427_Twitter.thumb.jpg.36a0ea371f2ce924d346718d667a9c4f.jpg

From one of our own on here, an absolutely frightening sum of money that they gave wasted in 8 years, to earn over half a billion in 8 years and end up having to borrow 13mill from the bank to pay the bill is negligence at best, 

And to think we were ran by crooks at one point, the tarriers are the biggest swindle in history, 

Aye but the disco lights, the disco lights  :mutley:

47 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

he left inter because he wanted money. he left newcastle because he wanted more money. he went to china for mega money.

i doubt celtic are the team in this current climate to give him a war chest to build a team.

hopefully they sign him. gerrard i believe was not that keen on him. give the gaffer extra motivation to skelp that lot for  a good while longer.

I don't think that's true at all.