them

MisterC

14 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

can you imagine if the super computer made the last game of the season at Ibrox against them and crowds are allowed back in 😬

cunts ridiculed me about this before but Boris has a plan and you just know wee nippy loves a gazump nearly as much as Liverpool 😄

Would be Fucking great if crowds were back come final league game in May, unfortunately I don't even see "full" crowds being allowed back in this year :sad: seriously hope I'm wrong though. 

Picture it though, a typically nice sunny day in May, last game of the season, restrictions relaxed to a certain degree and George Square full of Bears (with carry oots) celebrating 55 like Fuck. I'm there! :UK:

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

just watched trial by bbc scotland and that screeching bastard of a commentator?....asks...shouts can it get any worse for c****c....
Well!!!....let me see.
1...yeez get pumped by dolly next week.
2...yeez get anther pumping from the team SG calls dundee.
3...we give you the biggest red neck in your sordid scandal ridden history,and couldn't give a fuck if you don't cheer us on the park,but just the fact we will be there at your dump as champions,remember us,the team you couldn't kill off,how did that work out for you.
4...tlb is still your manager next season,as no cunt would touch you with a barge pole.
5...edward,christie and ajer get injured enough to take them all past the next transfer window.
6...horsed out of europe at the first hurdle.
7...the list above puts you out of existence ya horrible bastards. 

See what I find funny as Fuck. Listening to their game on sky tonight/last night and that cunt walker, and also maybe that prick Rob McLean on sportscene when referring to Rogic and Edouard going on about their "Quick feet" :sarcasm:

WTF does that even mean. Rogic-quick feet but a fucking carthorse :lol:

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucksakes. “Free us from the psychological damage”. Fucking howling!  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Akin to "Dallas". Bet Popcorn teeth wishes he could wake up and it was all one big dream (nightmare) And Terry Munro is in the shower! :rofl:

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Aye cause their board will listen to over an hour of him spouting SHITE

Exactly, that's one boring Bastard! Seen one of his other podcasts where he had supporters worried about him, because he was sitting for 3/4hrs tanning Guinness, and acting all depressed. 

I'm by no means slating people with genuine mental health issues, but cunts like him shouldn't be acting it.