them

MisterC

36 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Hehe 

nah i didnt want that i wanted to burn himself out before the of the month this gives him time to rest and get fit again

unless hes out for the season then i'll laugh like fuck :lol:

oh and if hes out for a month or so watch the media and auld shoo in particular laud him as the next maradona that they are missing

7 hours ago, Fear no foe said:

Hehe 

Not a chance he lasts all season.

He's already racked up 20 odd appearances in Japan before he even stepped foot in scotland.

Would be amazed if he's still battering them in come January/February time.

That Everything celtic (that rarely mentions anything celtic) was moaning last night about Rangers fans being please that Kyogo got injured. One of the replies said they are only hoping he is injured so they can fluke their way to another title. :lol:

So many things to break down - Apparently 25 points clear is a fluke. My favourite thought of him writing that was believing that Kyogo, after 7 or 8 games, is that key of a player, the only possible way we could win the title is if he's injured. Remember when Turnbull was the one last season before disappearing every time he played against us? :lol:

1 hour ago, Johnsey said:

That Everything celtic (that rarely mentions anything celtic) was moaning last night about Rangers fans being please that Kyogo got injured. One of the replies said they are only hoping he is injured so they can fluke their way to another title. :lol:

So many things to break down - Apparently 25 points clear is a fluke. My favourite thought of him writing that was believing that Kyogo, after 7 or 8 games, is that key of a player, the only possible way we could win the title is if he's injured. Remember when Turnbull was the one last season before disappearing every time he played against us? :lol:

Let them keep thinking we are fluking it 

the longer they are in denial then better it works out for us 

reality is that if Furahashi is injured for a long period of time there attack becomes just as useless as their defence .