them

MisterC

15 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

FB_IMG_1630603100091.jpg

It is a funny picture that would normally give you a wee chuckle but when you are in a situation where you are trying not to laugh it then elevates to hilarious. I am in a work teams call and just sitting here trying really hard to keep a straight face.

20 hours ago, CR3 said:

fancy that.

95D9449A-1058-4717-B573-5BC855E88B8D.jpeg

Curious as to how many man hours will be spent trawling through the videos for cunts to charge.
Plod should be careful on what side they nail their allegiance to,as that lot will turn on you and call you every bigoted name under the sun,and basically treat you like shit.
You reap what you sow.
When the shit hits the fan you will find no cunt will sympathise with you.

23 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

It would be foolish to also think that through either ambition or allegiance there weren’t senior officers ACC rank or above who wouldn’t be sympathetic to their (SNP) way of thinking. A real raw deal for the many decent hard working good guys and girls having to front up the what seems like one sided distorted tack.
Astonishing to think that the whole cadre of SNP elected representatives fails to have one Rangers fan amongst it, that in itself should cause alarm bells to ring…

I feel very sorry for the rank and file cops who are doing their job, my fear is at the top people will have been picked for a reason. 

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I feel very sorry for the rank and file cops who are doing their job, my fear is at the top people will have been picked for a reason. 

You’d like to think that would be a ridiculous notion in this day and age however it’s became apparent that this is very much how the SNP and certain faith based groups roll in modern day Scotland…

37 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

All gone quiet once again with the victims of sex abuse. What happened to all the “big cases” that were due? Dealt with and unreported by our countries Mhedia?

I don’t think the ‘big cases’ will be happening until the prosecutions of offenders are done with. 

Read further up on this thread that Cairney is up in court again this week. 

Their offending seems to have been so prolific it is protecting them from legal action. For now. 

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

You’d like to think that would be a ridiculous notion in this day and age however it’s became apparent that this is very much how the SNP and certain faith based groups roll in modern day Scotland…

Yes indeed it should not be the case but I have no doubt it is.