Imagine some Rangers supporters saying you are not a Rangers supporter because of a Political belief ?

Angus1965

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Honestly if you don't think the vast majority of bears are unionist then you've clearly never been to ibrox.

The forums may represent the more extreme or over the top side of the fanbase but I think the general consensus on here is shared with most bears. Even the FF RM rivalry is mostly manufactured and the "hate" is normally only towards a few individuals.

I'd say there's almost certainly more unionist celtic fans than there are nationalist Rangers fans.

You just need to look at our flag days and support for the troops and listen to our songs to see the nationalists are and always will be in the extreme minority and most of us wouldn't shed a tear if they stopped following Rangers altogether. Theres a difference between liking Rangers and being a Bear and nationalists aren't bears as much as they'd like to think they are

This 100%

I always wonder what these "supporters" who are also nationalist and/or SNP voters do when our fans sing God Save the Queen or Rule Britannia. Do they boo quietly or stare at their shoes or go for an extra toilet visit?

Also I wonder if any one of them ever has the balls to approach another supporter who is waving a Union Flag and call it the butcher's apron or spout other pseudo intellectual pish. I'm guessing not.

ย 

End of the day Sturgeon and the SNP are stringing their voters along. Sturgeon doesnโ€™t want another referendum because she knows sheโ€™ll lose.ย 
Sheโ€™ll play the game to keep herself in the limelight then disappear when the going gets too tough.ย 
The United Kingdom will still be here long after sheโ€™s fucked off to some other big pay dayย 

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

You are to blame for this shit show of a thread mate, according to the OP although he also said you are the OP for some mental reason

@Swagger you should be ashamed of yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚

10 hours ago, Swagger said:

End of the day Sturgeon and the SNP are stringing their voters along. Sturgeon doesnโ€™t want another referendum because she knows sheโ€™ll lose.ย 
Sheโ€™ll play the game to keep herself in the limelight then disappear when the going gets too tough.ย 
The United Kingdom will still be here long after sheโ€™s fucked off to some other big pay dayย 

Youโ€™re absolutely right about her not wanting another referendum because she knows sheโ€™ll lose it, and she knows an i๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ isnโ€™t viable, but sheโ€™ll never leave her privileged position voluntarily.

I reckoned at one time sheโ€™d have been lining herself up for an EU Commissioner gig but that ferry has sailed.

No company would ever give her a position as an executive or advisor and she failed as a lawyer with unresolved questions hanging over herย https://grousebeater.wordpress.com/2021/05/21/sturgeons-skeleton/

(Yes, Pasportnikov isย her real name ๐Ÿ˜‚)

I reckon weโ€™re stuck with the wee cow for years ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ย 

On 05/09/2021 at 02:54, bluenose48 said:

ย 

I remember when Rangers had a protestant only signing policy, I also remember a certain player of ours being hounded out of the club because his wife was a catholic and don't try and tell me that was not the reason. Twisted and bitter wee men.

Hounded? He was shite plus he called a Ranger manager names in the dressing room. So that spin donโ€™t wash. In his case it was all about me, me, me. Still is.

On 05/09/2021 at 09:14, Tiger Shaw said:

Some utter shite posted in here funnily enough by people who have not stayed in the county for decades and have no real understanding of the nonsense and shambles this countryโ€™ has became under nationalist ruleย 

And fuckย knows why religion, Alexย Fergusonโ€™s wifeย and Glen Kamaraย where brought into it ๐Ÿคฃ

Auld senile bastards imo

The Scotland the guy lived in decades ago isnt the Scotland that we live in now. Anyone who left our country a few years ago and returned would be appalled at what has happened to our once great little country.As a sidenote to his rant I have travelled and worked in several countries around the world and Australia is the most racist country i have visited.(we lived in Queensland for over a year).

18 hours ago, Willis said:

Honestly if you don't think the vast majority of bears are unionist then you've clearly never been to ibrox.

The forums may represent the more extreme or over the top side of the fanbase but I think the general consensus on here is shared with most bears. Even the FF RM rivalry is mostly manufactured and the "hate" is normally only towards a few individuals.

I'd say there's almost certainly more unionist celtic fans than there are nationalist Rangers fans.

You just need to look at our flag days and support for the troops and listen to our songs to see the nationalists are and always will be in the extreme minority and most of us wouldn't shed a tear if they stopped following Rangers altogether. Theres a difference between liking Rangers and being a Bear and nationalists aren't bears as much as they'd like to think they are

I'd say it's double mate - 2 for their fans and 1 for ours

10 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Youโ€™re absolutely right about her not wanting another referendum because she knows sheโ€™ll lose it, and she knows an i๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ isnโ€™t viable, but sheโ€™ll never leave her privileged position voluntarily.

I reckoned at one time sheโ€™d have been lining herself up for an EU Commissioner gig but that ferry has sailed.

No company would ever give her a position as an executive or advisor and she failed as a lawyer with unresolved questions hanging over herย https://grousebeater.wordpress.com/2021/05/21/sturgeons-skeleton/

(Yes, Pasportnikov isย her real name ๐Ÿ˜‚)

I reckon weโ€™re stuck with the wee cow for years ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ย 

May have been an unintentional punย  but very ironically astute , what a fuck up the SNP have made of the Islandersย  lives, any who voted for them must feel pretty fucking stupid.

On 06/09/2021 at 14:30, Unionblue said:

May have been an unintentional punย  but very ironically astute , what a fuck up the SNP have made of the Islandersย  lives, any who voted for them must feel pretty fucking stupid.

Send them an email -Prince Charlie has gone and Bravefart(wee Nic) will not bring him back - Over The Sea To Skye - f**k me.

3 hours ago, GerAbroad said:

The SNP independence was instigated by the rest of the world but SNP means you stand against 'Gers.ย 

Lakshmi Mittal and Briatore India and Italy tried to make QPR bigger than us.ย 

Green and White as chairman. Absolutely came from the top.ย 

We should really be suspicious of you and your posts. Thereโ€™s defo subliminal whiffs of the scumย about them.ย 
ย 

just sayingย 

9 hours ago, GerAbroad said:

The SNP independence was instigated by the rest of the world but SNP means you stand against 'Gers.ย 

Lakshmi Mittal and Briatore India and Italy tried to make QPR bigger than us.ย 

Green and White as chairman. Absolutely came from the top.ย 

Wit

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Nah, two cheeks of the same arse. Unionism, loyalism and its followersย won't be accepted in an independent scotland regardless if its an SNP govt or not, neither will Rangers. Supporting Rangers and supporting independence doesn't compute

It's a fact whether you accept it or not,ย