Michael Stewart at it again

RangersMedia

Just now, DeanMK said:

Guy plays our support like a fiddle. And we allow it every single time by paying attention to him. I get that people will say we should because he has a large following, but his core followers all hate us anyway, so just block him. He knows we are his ticket to mass engagement on social media.

Weve been saying this for years mate , it doesn't work . 

3 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Guy plays our support like a fiddle. And we allow it every single time by paying attention to him. I get that people will say we should because he has a large following, but his core followers all hate us anyway, so just block him. He knows we are his ticket to mass engagement on social media.

That clearly doesn't work.

5 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

It means absolutely nothing.

Maybe I'm being niaive as fuck, but what's 'sectarian' about 4 Lads? :lol: Or are they trying to link it to the faine song? 

"Why this song?" - When the whole 150 thing relates back to our founding Fathers.....at best, Stewart, you've had an absolute mare, you bellend!! :lol: At worst, you're a shit-stirring cunt!!!

8 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

On certain things yes . But this is trying to paint the club as sectarian based on nothing more than a tune used in a song. It deserves to be publicly ridiculed 

I’d love to know what Rangers and the fans do that does not offend these sad wretches - and as an aside imagine spending your life looking to be offended, I’m sure this Stewart fella (whomsoever he is) beats his dick like it owes him money, when he finds something that offends, which means he is basically a flat out non stop onanist. 

Michael Stewart hates us, no doubt about it. He's also a trolling bastard and best to be ignored.

The thing is with people like Stewart who have "never wronged" in life they always are the ones with the biggest secrets. 

Obviously I know nothing about Stewart but I always get the impression with him that he has some skeletons in his closets, similar to Harvie!