Goldson

GOAT

6 minutes ago, crabbit247 said:

I said it another thread but he is among a group of our squad who thought they hit the finish line at 55. Should have pushed then right out the door at that point. However we didn't realise our then manager also felt the same.

They have all achieved what they set out to do. Wee brush of the hands together and sit down for a nice cup of tea. Finished

Sickening that you find that out after a dozen games into a season as a fan wondering what's wrong with our fantastic team. The find out its as simple as several of them think  job done.

Yes. Gerrard said at his first Villa conference that he had ‘achieved the remit that he was required to do’. I mean, what the actual fck. It’s no wonder Goldson is coming out with this stuff if that was SG’s take on things. No Ranger, ever, should be coming out with such crap!!

4 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Yes. Gerrard said at his first Villa conference that he had ‘achieved the remit that he was required to do’. I mean, what the actual fck. It’s no wonder Goldson is coming out with this stuff if that was SG’s take on things. No Ranger, ever, should be coming out with such crap!!

Thats when the penny dropped with me. I heard he'd said that and thought surely no. Then saw him come out with that pish on Ssn. All of a sudden a lot from this season makes sense.  With hindsight,  seems a fair few involved last season should have retired in the summer as they have peaked

He should been sold in summer ,if he ain’t willing sign contract for us why keep him ? . No commitment from him and if we sold in summer at least we could of got some money for him . In my eyes he only had one good season with us and that was last season . In his head he thinks he is bigger player than he really is . Hopefully gvb punts him in January .

Disgraceful comments from him.

Said in many match threads that I can forgive a player some things but not a lack of effort. There have been much worse players playing for us over the years technically etc but a player admitting they have no hunger:confused: Winds me up something rotten.

12 minutes ago, jamess said:

Finally calmed down enough to watch the interview. Not as bad as its been spun. Yes, unacceptable to say game over at half time, but was pointing the finger at the whole team and rightly so.

Unforgivable at any time at Rangers, never mind the fact domestic cups should have been a priority of ours given the last few years.

5 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

What he said is unforgivable but abusing our own players on their social media is disgusting. We're better than that ffs.

I agree - calling him this and that based on his performance on a fans forum between fans is fine but don't go and attack him personally on his social media. Sure he knows he's fucked it 

1 hour ago, BigBearButt said:

he has at least been honest if nothing else.

Now I want to know how big Rangers men like McGregor, Davis and Arfield have let this creep in and fester. We have no fucking proper leader. All wee mousey nicey nice folk. We need a nasty bastard that will pin a team mate against a wall and go through him for putting in a shit performance. 

Well mate, look who’s the captain. The quietest captain I’ve ever seen at Rangers.   

10 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

What he said is unforgivable but abusing our own players on their social media is disgusting. We're better than that ffs.

Social media can fuck off as well.  Absolute screwballs on there, an unregulated platform full of personal and direct abuse. Don't know why players engage so much on there.  Better off without it and focusing on the park, for their own benefit.

I switched it off at 0-3 but if he's said that then as far as I'm concerned, he can leave tomorrow.  

Imagine being a Ranger and stating you basically can't be bothered anymore and are pretty much phoning it in. 

I sincerely hope Mr Van Bronckhorst has now seen these shitehawks for what they are and rings the changes. 

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

He’s chucked it and I think he’s said  that today on purpose too. He’s wanted away all season and now Gerrard isn’t here his desire to leave has only been accelerated. There’s no way he’s here by the time the window closes. Absolutely zero.

Said that to my boy on the train home. He is working his ticket to get back down south. On the way home from the stadium I overheard some lads saying that he has took his kids out of education up here to relocate.

Heart of a mouse.

He should be dropped and moved on in January. The admission after game alone is bad enough but he’s done absolutely nothing on the pitch to show he’s busting a gut to change his poor performances or improve  his lack of hunger. Where is the crunching ball winning tackles, taking all comers at headers/corner etc? The driving team on, bursting runs up pitch?  Where is the determination? It’s not there is it. He can’t even hit target from numerous headers. 

I’d have sold him in summer just for not signing new contract as well as some others to gain money to refresh and revitalise the team. 

Gio now has to stamp his authority on this team. Show that he won’t accept 2nd best in attitude or performance, that’s for others not Rangers. He has to cUt out the malaise and charlatans basically. If that’s 7 or 8 of the first team, then so be it.  But Goldson should  be one of the first on his list of players to leave.

10 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I switched it off at 0-3 but if he's said that then as far as I'm concerned, he can leave tomorrow.  

Imagine being a Ranger and stating you basically can't be bothered anymore and are pretty much phoning it in. 

I sincerely hope Mr Van Bronckhorst has now seen these shitehawks for what they are and rings the changes. 

What, like you did?

He's as bad as any of them but at least he's calling the rest out on their shite instead of insulting our intelligence telling us that "we just need to reset" or "the boys are working hard and it eventually come good" or any of the rest of the pish we have been fed all season at total odds with what we are seeing with our own eyes.