Huge 3 points

Rlm

Today was obviously all about the 3 points no matter how we got them....because if we'd lost going into old firm 6 behind is nearly impossible to claw back. So a massive well dun to the team especially considering we were in serbia probs until Friday morning.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I think Europe will fuck us, I really do / we look sloppy when come back.

You could well be right. I've never played professional football so struggle to understand what goes through the players minds when they don't turn up and start the game like we did today. Zero shots on target in the first half FFS. I'm going to be shredded until it's done, one way or another.

After the international break if they don't realise it's in their hands to go all out  then they dont deserve to be at the club .

Given 55 was achieved its been as poor a  defence of a title I can remember going from performances being sublime at home and abroad to just sublime in a lot of cases in Europe this season .

We know they can perform a lot better than they have been but should it be a barren season it ll be a sore one that won't be forgotten by many given the level of performances this season in games that mattered even today as SE put it was that the last of the last chance saloons 👍🤔 This current team would drive you to drink .

Weve got to come flying out the traps at them at ibrox with us a home and they will have a go too so for example Ryan kent said during the week the lesser sides Motherwell, livis double and treble up on him( which must b so hard to play against)but the likes of celtic and Euro sides give you spaces and chances and therefore hopefully fit n firing the likes of kent will be massive for us in this run in.

25 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Agreed . I dont see them dropping any points outwith our games . 

We're going to have to win this by ourselves cos we'll not get any help from anyone else . 

There will only be one or two slips ups left in this league but I simply cannot predict who will make them, them or us.

This still has the potential to turn out to be one of the very best league campaigns of our lives.

Every game is massive and we are going to be right up against it thanks to the goal difference. 

However, it does feel like if we win the league this is the one we will look back on as being absolutely huge. 

They're shite but they've taken us and them to final 10 minutes in recent weeks. 

Let's fucking hammer them at Ibrox then it's game on and let's see how they handle the pressure. 

Games like today wins league titles, and when we go into the beggerdome and do them again watch there fans go crazy.

They can have the shitty semi final if we have to lose any of the 3 games against the scum as champions league money after this years europa league run should put us clear of them for a few seasons as they are going for broke this season. 

That's our last 2 league games we've managed to get the 3 points when it looked like we were dropping some. Times like that you think it might just be going our way. 

Next game is huge. We simply have to win. Draw level with them and it could start to put doubts into their heads. 

I hate these games after Thursday night football, I always expect us to perform poorly because invariably that’s what happens. In fairness to the players, they wouldn’t have got home until Friday morning and football isn’t played on paper, it was always going to be tough today. Getting the three points is all that matters today, fuck all else.