The other mob

MisterC

8 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

If that's given as a red against us we would be absolutely raging.

We would but you can see why it was given. As soon as you raise your foot and show studs in the current game there’s always a risk you will be sent off. 
I’ve seen a lot worse but you can’t argue the ref was wrong to interpret it as he did. If he caught the guys foot rather than his ankle it would probably have been maintained as a yellow.

Absolutely delighted they got gubbed last night. The more thrashings they get the better and hopefully have them papped out of Europe altogether. Their misery is welcomed. 

However. 

I really struggle to take as much enjoyment from their anguish as long as we continue to lag behind them domestically. Certainly some mirth and merriment at their failure but not yet ready to full on gloat until we are above them In The league and increasing the gap in domestic trophies won again. I am really hopefully that PC will make that happen. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s a red, but shows the difference with var/refs from Europe/UK, Tottenham got away with a worse one on Monday night :lol: 

It’s a red in Europe, the problem we have is in Scotland and England a lot of decisions are still being subject to interpretation, which highlights the bigger issue with VAR that it’s not been applied consistently across football.

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Any videos of them getting chased about Madrid yet? 

I seen one but it doesn’t show much. I’ll see if I can find it and fire it on. 
Edit* in fact it was a thread on Follow Follow last night that’s now been chopped. Tragic cunts! 😂

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I seen one but it doesn’t show much. I’ll see if I can find it and fire it on. 
Edit* in fact it was a thread on Follow Follow last night that’s now been chopped. Tragic cunts! 😂

I’m going to guess that it’s a video of Atletico fans running from the polis

10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I only saw the opening 20 minutes, 2 minutes in Rory Hamilton claims that celtic feel like a team moving in the right direction at champions league level!!!!

You have to sit and wonder where that shit comes from.....they were lucky to get away from Feyenoord with a 2-0 defeat, you could say they maybe feel hard done by with the home game against Lazio and you could argue they deserved their point at home to Athletico.....the reality is at this point he makes this statement they are bottom of the group with one point from a possible nine with their next to games away from home!!!

The only direction they were moving in was out the European exit door once again, this myth every year that they are finally ready to do something special in europe really needs to stop as the constantly get embarrassed :lol:

It's 1 point from a possible  12 bud :lol:

24 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I only saw the opening 20 minutes, 2 minutes in Rory Hamilton claims that celtic feel like a team moving in the right direction at champions league level!!!!

You have to sit and wonder where that shit comes from.....they were lucky to get away from Feyenoord with a 2-0 defeat, you could say they maybe feel hard done by with the home game against Lazio and you could argue they deserved their point at home to Athletico.....the reality is at this point he makes this statement they are bottom of the group with one point from a possible nine with their next to games away from home!!!

The only direction they were moving in was out the European exit door once again, this myth every year that they are finally ready to do something special in europe really needs to stop as the constantly get embarrassed :lol:

They are so delusional at the start of every season. 

Champions league level, this is a side that now hasn't won a Champions league game in 14 attempts 🤣.  A good bet that will be 16 by the time this group is done.