Giovanni van Bronckhorst - Sacked.

The Dude

27 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Or that there was a sliding scale of compensation in place that meant if he saw out a full year (last Friday) he was due a vastly reduced pay out? (That's total speculation btw on my part)

I had heard this too.

I wish him all the best, gave us some great nights in Europe, the RB Leipzig one was one to remember, especially as my grandson was with me, just sorry this season wasn't working for him or us.

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Is that your get out clause?

Because you made shite up to make our situation even worse. Now you say you have sources but can’t back yourself 

Weird behaviour 

A dont play your games dafty , the guy is walking away with a few million in his hip , like most failures in the game do.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He's been a complete snake.

Will be truly gutted if he is appointed.

Aye, I've gone so off him it's unreal. His behaviour over the last few months has been really poor. 

Less than a year ago he was lashing out on Twitter about fans 'not knowing what went on behind the scenes at the club', to now publicly vying for the job for months. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

They had 6 straight years of winning league titles and getting into Europe. It didn't put them out of sight then and it won't now, but what it *does* do is allows them to catch our titles / overtake them in the next few years - which we can't allow. 

We need a winner in charge next. Proven manager who has won league titles. 

We can’t let them continue to get Champions League money, 24/25 season it’s estimated 70 - 80 million prize money when the competition reforms

26 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

Wilson at Glasgow Airport right now

spacer.png

He’s fucking tiny btw :lol:

Unless he’s flying to Prestwick, I’m ruling out McInnes :lol::lol:

They must have been sorting out something and announced this when it was all tied up.

Some coincidence that Gio leaving coincides with the final chapter of The Walking Dead :whistle:

Be surprised if the new man wasn’t named next day or two.

1 minute ago, watty. said:

Need someone with experience who will boot half that squad up the arse.blame doesn't lie just at gios feet.these fucking bottlers have a history of throwing managers under the bus.

No prisoners manager required. Softness and nicey needz gone along with half the failures who downed tools playing for it.

9 minutes ago, SPWF said:

We’ve already done that letting them win the league last season and now this season tbh. Two straight entries into the CL on top of their already decent finances will put them out of sight unfortunately. Should be more than Gio’s head rolling. 

Out of sight patter is howling. Needs to stop.

7 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Good luck Gio.

Thanks for our European run last season . Was unforgettable and had some of my best moments in my 50 years supporting the famous 

My thoughts as well.

A shame things took such a rough turn. Despite PSV we never really got going this season.