Gerrard : Post Match Reaction

Virtuoso

2 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Wonder if Gerrard will be called a moany cunt that wants to slit his wrists and  other things people get called when they aren't happy with some parts of the game.

🤔

He’s moaning and we’re top of the league saying we’re not good enough in certain areas. That’ll do for me. 

Glad to see he’s not happy with win even if it does take us top and gets what it means to be a Rangers player and manager. 

Also pleasing to see he identifies what we do well and what we need to improve on, and hopefully the board can find the money to back him to bring in the right kind of player. 

I still think he’s going to be a very successful manager for us, it might take a few transfer windows but from everything he’s said he knows what’s required, something the last 2 managers didn’t seem to get.

10 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

I really want to know the score with Katic.  He seemed dangerous at set plays too so I'm baffled he's nowhere near it at the moment.

Only thing I can think of is Katic has to be one of the players not showing him enough in training. The quote from an article that came out last night was “But without naming names, there’s two or three who can give more and step up more.” Gerrard dropped him and said he seemed jaded. Since then he's been missing even from the benches. It's so odd considering I thought he looked so promising early doors beside Goldson. And, as you say, such a threat from set pieces!

11 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

I really want to know the score with Katic.  He seemed dangerous at set plays too so I'm baffled he's nowhere near it at the moment.

Same mate. Something must have been said or done because he's not even on the bench. 

Goldson and Mcauley looks first choice. But I still feel Katic and Goldson at CB is our strongest pairing.